ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

As of now I’m On…

UNDER 39.5 Minny/ ILL

Air Force -10

ODU TT under 23
JMU -13
UF -2.5
Given the history between UF and LSU, I just couldn’t pull the trigger on that one. I hope it wins for ya, though!

DeVito IS playing for Illinois today. I’m not entirely sure how much difference it makes. Sitkowski is a pick 6 waiting to happen, but DeVito increases the Illini’s chances of being successful. Maybe worth 2-3 points?

It's worry time fellas.... :cool: :

CCU ML
Texas ML
Under 44 (Minn-Illi)
JMU ML
Cali ML

+206
Lulz its impressive how hard they go out of their way to wreck my bets.

CCU- getting blown out
Texas- struggling with ISU, will probably lose
Under 44- gonna push at best, so nothing
JMU- will probably lose at Georgia Southern
California- struggling early with one of the worst P5 teams in CFB

Here, I'll tell you what....I'll be a nice guy and bet on Iowa State.

You guys take advantage and get in on the live spread and ML for a small parlay while you can. :)

Early CFB action:

Minn/Illinois UNDER 39
ODU TTU 22.5
Ole Miss 1H -7.5
Kansas +9.5
Cal -14.5
ISU +15.5

Good luck, gentlemen!
I love losing bets by a single point. And Mississippi tried their best to screw me, but Auburn couldn’t take advantage of an interception and 33 yards of incredible field position. Thanks losers!

I have 10 more plays going on this afternoon and tonight, highlighted by Tennessee +9. Not gonna tell you dorks the others because jinxes are real.

I love losing bets by a single point. And Mississippi tried their best to screw me, but Auburn couldn’t take advantage of an interception and 33 yards of incredible field position. Thanks losers!

I have 10 more plays going on this afternoon and tonight, highlighted by Tennessee +9. Not gonna tell you dorks the others because jinxes are real.
Indeed they are, apparently.......

• Sad
Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Anytime TD scorers with great matchups...

Chubb
Stevenson
Breece Hall
Jefferson
Saquon
Mike Evans
DK
Kupp

I'm mixing in straight plays, SGPs, ATD parlays, and a few lottery 2 TD parlays.

Had three 3-leg teasers, only hit one. But, with a +160 payout, the loss was small.

I have been looking at NFL game summaries, and it is alarming how often an early lead is squandered. I’ll post some hard numbers once I have some other things figured out. But, I think there’s some potential here. So, I bet Dallas +20.5 when the Eagles went up 17-0. As I write this Dallas has cut the lead to 20-10.

Picked up 2 units on CFB yesterday. Better than nothing!

Hit it with ya. Placed it in the Chiefs game and cashed out for the full amount 10 min before kick. +310. You will make money on those if you chose your battles.
I have a heck of a time finding this bet on DK. Sometimes it shows up as 1st Qtr TDs .5 O/U, but couldn't find it on last night's game anywhere.

Lmao......Herbert throwing a TD was boosted to +100.

Vegas knows. There's less than a zero percent chance he even comes close to throwing a TD pass in this game.

F***ing bullsh**.

Reactions: Bullethawk
I think I need to start focusing on prop bets more and spreads/MLs less.

NFL/Vegas is being lame af right now with all these upsets and trying to create "parity".

Herbert, TD streak notwithstanding.......has hit 30+ completions and probably whatever his prop for attempts is as well in many games now in a row.

And that's just one team/player.

This was a fun sweat!

Screenshot-20221017-224938.jpg

I'd be curious to know how many of those attempts were also thrown into the endzone.......

Btw, while we're on conspiracy theories, I had Melvin Gordon O30+ yds rushing as one of my SGP legs, and he got pulled sometime in the 1st half and finished with 3 carries for 8 yds.........................and why, might you ask?

Well, if Melvin Gordon doesn't know, then we're probably not gonna know. He was pulled and was never given an explanation why.

I'll tell ya why..........because I f***ing bet on him. (but also because f*** Wisconsin, that's why)

Alright….final CFB RSW totals! I had 26 on a list of heavy leans, then trimmed 10 off. Of those, I’ve isolated the 11 I feel best about, and several more that will be smaller bets. I haven’t looked at odds from various books for ANY of these, so it’s entirely possible that one or more may not get bet on.

Vandy O2.5
NC St. O8.5
Kansas St O6.5
Utah O 8.5
USC U9.5
Oregon St. O 5.5
UCF O8.5
BYU O8.5
Army O8.5
AFA O8.5
Nevada U4.5

Tier 2:
Illinois O4.5
Texas U8.5
Kansas O2.5
Utah St. O6.5
Hawaii U4.5
Memphis U7.5

I chickened out on Iowa. Getting bad vibes about the health of the WR room, and I don’t trust that our passing game will be presentable.
Mid-season Futures Report!!

Already cashed:
Vandy O2.5
Kansas O2.5
Illinois O4.5

Already lost :(
Army O8.5 - very surprised how weak Army has looked this year

Feeling Good!
Utah O8.5 (this one will be close, beat Wazzu and they got it)
Oregon St. O5.5 (this will cash this week, fellas)
Kansas St. O6.5 (the B12 is crazy, KSU could play spoiler the next 3 weeks, they close with some winnab)
Nevada U4.5
Hawaii U4.5

The rest will be sweaty. I think USC gets to 10 wins.

I added O11 on OSU and Georgia as I was making these bets, and I see pushes at worst for both.

I'd be curious to know how many of those attempts were also thrown into the endzone.......

Btw, while we're on conspiracy theories, I had Melvin Gordon O30+ yds rushing as one of my SGP legs, and he got pulled sometime in the 1st half and finished with 3 carries for 8 yds.........................and why, might you ask?

Well, if Melvin Gordon doesn't know, then we're probably not gonna know. He was pulled and was never given an explanation why.

I'll tell ya why..........because I f***ing bet on him. (but also because f*** Wisconsin, that's why)

Evidently someone knows something about Canucks/Blue Jackets tonight that I don’t know and Vegas didn’t anticipate.

Yesterday I bet the Jackets on the puck line (-1.5) at +178 and today that same bet is up to +228. That’s a 28% increase in the payout in just 24 hours if the Jackets win by 2 or more goals.

Btw, fellas, we might as well start hashing out how we're gonna make money from the inevitable sh** show on Saturday.........

OSU -29
O/U 49

For parlay purposes, the lowest you can go is -25 and O/U 43.

How do we wanna play this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT