ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

What does HROT think about this game that starts in a few...

I'll already have prop bet for C Lamb to score a TD.

Something tells me to put money on Bucs.

We have more ranked on unranked action tonight in CBB!

Mississippi St. +6
Tulane +11
Vanderbilt +8.5
Texas Tech -2
Wake -3

We shall see!

It's not exactly your criteria since KState is ranked, but they are +1.5 at home against Kansas tonight, and DK is running a 50% profit boost on the cover.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
We have more ranked on unranked action tonight in CBB!

Mississippi St. +6
Tulane +11
Vanderbilt +8.5
Texas Tech -2
Wake -3

We shall see!
Poopy. 1-4. I should be tallying these, but off the top of my head that makes three losing days in the last 2 weeks on these.

Don’t care, five more tonight!

Seton Hall
LSU
West Virginia
DePaul
Missouri

Did some back-checking, and taking unranked teams to cover at home against ranked opponents is 41-28 since 12/18. A tidy 59.4% win rate (up 9.27u if you’re betting a full unit on each play) I was busy with real life stuff yesterday and didn’t partake in a 2-3 night last night, but those are included in that overall record.

I picked that cut-off date because that’s generally when conference play and true road games ramped up. Moving forward, I think sometime in mid-December would be a good time to start betting these consistently. Give teams, lines, power rankings, etc. some time to settle down and find their level.

I’ve only been putting 0.5u on these, so I’m not up a large amount, but a small profit is better than a loss of any magnitude.

TOP 2 plays for me today:

Over on team totals for:

Eagles over 28
Jax over 21

I think the birds score 40 today

10 point Tease
KC pk
Over 38 PHI/ NYG
Bengals +15.5

FanDuel has locked my account twice today, and had multiple prompts to confirm I’m a human. I’m 400th in a live chat request, not sure what’s going on

The CBB plays started 1-3 today, so I bailed. Good thing, the unranked home teams are getting absolutely blasted today; 2-8 ATS on completed games, looking like 3-9 is likely.

My NFL Teaser for the weekend:

+200
Jax +16.5
Phi -1.5
Cin +11.5
SF +3.5

Halfway there, I am most uneasy about Cincy and that OL situation.

Action!
Allen anytime TD +150

Allen longest run over 14.5 yards -125

Burrow over 39.5 attempts -135

Matt Milano UNDER 8.5 tackles and assists -125

Nice hit
Capture_284.png

The CBB plays started 1-3 today, so I bailed. Good thing, the unranked home teams are getting absolutely blasted today; 2-8 ATS on completed games, looking like 3-9 is likely.

My NFL Teaser for the weekend:

+200
Jax +16.5
Phi -1.5
Cin +11.5
SF +3.5

Halfway there, I am most uneasy about Cincy and that OL situation.
I could’ve parlayed these original lines and gotten +1264 instead. Oh well, can’t complain about a win!

Here’s what I got for this weekend:

+260
Cincy +7.5
OVER 41

Phi +3.5
UNDER 51.5

And whatever prop @Jimmy McGill can find on a large human scoring a TD in Cincy/KC.

Took the Eagles +800 to win NFC and +1200 to win Super Bowl in week 2.

Like Brown ^ 4.5 receptions. WR1 have been putting up big numbers vs SF.

Kittle ^ 3.5 receptions. He'll need to be a big part of the game plan for SF to win imo.

Pacheco ^ 47.5 yds. Seems they'd need to give Mahomes ankle as much rest as possible.

I could’ve parlayed these original lines and gotten +1264 instead. Oh well, can’t complain about a win!

Here’s what I got for this weekend:

+260
Cincy +7.5
OVER 41

Phi +3.5
UNDER 51.5

And whatever prop @Jimmy McGill can find on a large human scoring a TD in Cincy/KC.
Needs a little help, hopefully it gets there. One of these years I’ll start taking the lines as is and not being a coward hiding behind teasers.

Kenneth Gainwell over 10.5 rushing yards was the easiest money I've ever made.

Jumped on that as well. Moved to 12.5 by kickoff.

They need to get him the ball more. He's a burner.

A.J Brown had 4 catches by the end of the first quarter, not the fifth I needed in the final 3.

Happy my Eagles won, but knocking out the QB killed my Kittle over as well. Can't believe they didn't have a third option to throw a football.

Reactions: drew_hawk
I have a group text with some friends that's mostly about gambling. One of my friends is ice cold right now, like 0-12, that includes an 0-6 day on Sunday. Anyways, yesterday he said he just needed to get a win to right the ship and put $200 on ISU ML at half to win like $35. He's still ice cold. He's also an ISU fan so last night wasn't fun for him.

My two main SB plays so far:

2u Phi TT O26.5
2u Phi -1.5

Emanuel Acho commented Monday that the Chiefs only had 4 guys that would start for the Eagles: Mahomes, Jones, Kelce, and Thuney. If there's one guy in the league that can win a game on his own it's 15 in red, but it seems like the line should be a little higher than it is.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT