ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

USC is the most talented shit team I've ever watched. They commit horrid undisciplined penalties and drop passes like the ball is on fire. Its unreal.

I've watched a lot of college football this year, and USC is by far and away the most undisciplined team I've ever watched. Combine that with the fact their WRs can't catch and its amazing they are even in the top 50. PAC 12 is god awful.

I've watched a lot of college football this year, and USC is by far and away the most undisciplined team I've ever watched. Combine that with the fact their WRs can't catch and its amazing they are even in the top 50. PAC 12 is god awful.
Don't worry. I made a late in-game bet on Oregon, so if any of you have bets on USC, you're welcome..........

For Saturday get on South Alabama and Alabama A&M under 142.5 and do it quick because this one’s going to move.

model also likes
Wright State -5
Cincinnati -1.5

Last edited:
Got taken to the cleaners a bit last night. A bit gun shy this morning. Iowa overs is now 169.5. Kind of liking Iowa state today as well.

what are you all locking in today?

keep forgetting we got some nfl action today as well.

Drunk me thought this was a good bet and put all my money for betting today on it. Hopefully drunk me is smarter than sober me at college hut hut.

+259
4qzuso.jpg

Iowa +175 (3 units)
O169.5 (4 units)
Plus 1 unit on a parlay (+410)

I haven't been this excited for a basketball game in a long time. Let's go Hawks!

Over looking good. Hawks ML, not so much.

Any thoughts on the 2nd half lines?

Over looking good. Hawks ML, not so much.

Any thoughts on the 2nd half lines?

iowa m/l. +820.

locked in unders at -180.5 in game. Kind of a pussy move taking the overs at 169.5 but has worked well in the past for me.

Looks like OSU should have played the covid card. They aren't winning today. Both sides of the ball look awful missing key starters.

When it was announced what OSU players were out I went and bet on the Olave under receiving yards. What are the chances they pay the bet or does it get voided?

Well, I got one parlay.

Oregon, Dayton and Wright State covered their spreads.

That makes up for thinking there'd be more points scored in the Big Ten and Big 12 title games.......

Reactions: Derekd3408
I teased:
OSU -10
Army +9
Minnesota +18
Clemson -3

So far it's looking good. Also hit one weezy over 14 points. Have Josh allen and Rodgers to combine for over 5.5 TDs still in play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT