ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Iowa has more than 4 rushing plays in the playbook, changes to a mobil qb inside the 10 & an OC that makes adjustments. This is madness!!!!
The first TD of the second half…that play design was soooooo good. Every game he throws something new out there.

The passing game is clearly a weakness, but we’re running it like crazy.

Not sure, they had decent pressure on Sanders. Great throw but where the hell were the Baylor DBs?!?
Well I wouldn’t worry about get a ton of pressure on the QB for a Hail Mary. I thought they rushed 4 or 5 guys. Always thought he wanted the End Zone or near end zone covered with about 5 personnel.

Phew. Made out rather well today with Iowa -2.5 and then a sizable ML at halftime. Very lucky.

Anyway - I have been a Bears fan forever; but I cannot fathom how that game comes close to 43.5 against the Colts. Shocked if it is anywhere near 35 pts

You're welcome......
Ended up getting 2 seats in section 111 in the 2nd row on the 40 behind Iowa bench for the game with the wife. Bet Way too much at half on the ML at +220 so 2nd half was quite fun.

Anyway. I stick with bears/colts under as my favorite bet tomorrow. But gonna put a unit on the below parlay as well

• Green Bay Packers (+135) (463) Green Bay Packers @ (464) Tennessee Titans
  • Los Angeles Chargers (+115) (451) Los Angeles Chargers @ (452) Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Philadelphia Eagles (+130) (459) Philadelphia Eagles @ (460) New Orleans Saints
  • Las Vegas Raiders (-260) (465) Carolina Panthers @ (466) Las Vegas Raiders

Ended up getting 2 seats in section 111 in the 2nd row on the 40 behind Iowa bench for the game with the wife. Bet Way too much at half on the ML at +220 so 2nd half was quite fun.

Anyway. I stick with bears/colts under as my favorite bet tomorrow. But gonna put a unit on the below parlay as well

• Green Bay Packers (+135) (463) Green Bay Packers @ (464) Tennessee Titans
  • Los Angeles Chargers (+115) (451) Los Angeles Chargers @ (452) Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Philadelphia Eagles (+130) (459) Philadelphia Eagles @ (460) New Orleans Saints
  • Las Vegas Raiders (-260) (465) Carolina Panthers @ (466) Las Vegas Raiders
Don't forget, you could also test your patience and pair those picks with Cincinnati on MNF.

It would be a disaster for the Bengals if they start 0-3 and lose to the Commanders, so they're in must-win mode.

I’m looking for the “squarest” NFL bet today, with anticipation of going the other way. I would think Cleveland and Vegas are going to be in a TON of ML parlays.

I have bets on:

Hou -1.5
Sea -4

Gonna put together some teasers too, as those have been solid for me.

Reactions: jasonrann
App St. -2.5/SJSU +18.5 ❌
S. Alabama *live* -6.5 ✅
S. Alabama *live* -21.5 ✅
Illinois +9 ✅
Indiana -28.5 ✅
USC/Michigan U44 ❌
Arizona St. +3.5 ❌
LSU -21 ❌
UTEP +9 ❌
Tennessee -7 ✅
Oregon St. -3.5 ✅
**Live** Marshall TT U14.5 ✅
Iowa TT O20.5 +135 ✅
8-5, I’ll take it.

Back in the black for CFB.

Ok…here we go.

Steelers UNDER 19.5 team total
Kamara over 72 rushing
Dotson over 21.5 yards receiving
Godwin over 5.5 catches
Jonathan Taylor UNDER 73.5 yards rushing
DET/ ARI over 51.5
GB/ TEN Under 37.5
Panthers +6.5 (-133)

7 point three team tease
Chargers +9.5
Bears +8
HOU/MIN Over 39.5

Noon NFL leans:
1. Steelers/Chargers under
2. Saints/Eagles over
3. Teaser with above (under 42.5, over 41.5)
4. Bucs/Browns MLP
5. Texans ML
fart GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT