ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

The ML underdog system has been profitable so far, and it’s gotten me to care about baseball again, which is pretty neat. Today I have:

STL +125
WSH +110
TOR +110
OAK +190
TEX +125
CIN +230
CHC +115

The potential is there for this to be a really solid day. These have been fun so far; not huge wins, but you can go 3-4 on these and still come out ahead.

Might be time to unfollow BucketJon.

I’m telling ya, as soon as guys start getting paid for picks, it messes up the karma of the bettingverse. I don’t play everything he posts, but he sure does have a boatload of off days over the last few weeks.
I was starting to think the same thing

Might be time to unfollow BucketJon.

I’m telling ya, as soon as guys start getting paid for picks, it messes up the karma of the bettingverse. I don’t play everything he posts, but he sure does have a boatload of off days over the last few weeks.
I haven’t tailed his picks for a couple weeks. Saw the signs of inconsistency coming. He needs a reset.

For those with FanDuel, Dinger Tuesday is back today. Not nearly as juicy with free bets compared to site credit. For those with multiple books, there are many low hold/arb bets on HR props that can still make this promotion pretty good. I plan to research a bit when I get a break. Will post anything that looks appealing.

The cream is rising to the top in the NBA. Might take a Heat, Griz, Suns ML parlay tonight. I hate ML parlays, but think all 3 get it done at home. Griz have to get a W tonight or it's over.

I like a ML parlay here, I’m gonna roll with a small bet parlaying the spreads too.
I just hate relying on 3 teams to win for a +114, but I have no idea who covers tonight. I think there will be a pile of points in the Griz game, but that 240 o/u scares me. I've been making a killing off hockey lately. Betting BTTS and over 1.5 in 1st periods only.

Pelicans were +400~ money line last night. I almost threw a little at it based on that tweet, but stayed away from it all last night.

Pelicans were +400~ money line last night. I almost threw a little at it based on that tweet, but stayed away from it all last night.
I had a ML parlay and a teaser placed when I saw the tweets, cashed those out for a small loss, and went big on the Pelicans to cover. Phew!

Reactions: TennNole17
Taking Cleveland over the Angels at +100. Parlayed the Dodgers and Mets at +145.

Just to have some action. Small wagers.

I have the Bucks in 5 games or less against the Bulls. Ready to collect. Finish them Milwaukee. Knock on wood.

Taking Cleveland over the Angels at +100. Parlayed the Dodgers and Mets at +145.

Just to have some action. Small wagers.

I have the Bucks in 5 games or less against the Bulls. Ready to collect. Finish them Milwaukee. Knock on wood.
I should have took the under in the Mets-Cardinals game. 0-0 in the 8th, it is a crap shoot now.

A little bit of topic:

It looks there will be more competition for the Caesars and MGM properties. This is beside the Resorts World.

By the way, has anybody been to Resorts World in Las Vegas yet?

More stuff:

MLB
CIN 1H ML
MIL -1.5
Mia/SD NRFI

NBA:
-110 teaser:
Mavs & 76ers +6.5

We shall see!

Heard on the radio yesterday that the Reds have lost 19 of their last 21 games by 2+ runs. I typically think underdogs ML plays in baseball are solid, but the Reds are just turrible this year.

Edit: I looked at the matchup, and the Reds do appear to have an advantage in starting pitchers today.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Heard on the radio yesterday that the Reds have lost 19 of their last 21 games by 2+ runs. I typically think underdogs ML plays in baseball are solid, but the Reds are just turrible this year.

Edit: I looked at the matchup, and the Reds do appear to have an advantage in starting pitchers today.
Yeah, it’s a bit of a hope and a prayer, but if the streak is going to end, I feel like today is as good a time as any. I will likely be in “fade the Reds” mode all season, just not today.

They may not win 50 games. I’m not exaggerating.

ADVERTISEMENT