ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Only on boxing so far today.
Love by KO/TKO/DQ/Tech -120
Alvarez by points -140
Would love to get some UFC action, but nothing looks great. The promos across all the books have been straight dog doo lately. Wish I would have hopped on the “fade the Reds” money train. I feel that has to come to an end soon. Although they are on pace to be historically bad.

NYY -1.5

Looking at the NBA games, the head ref in the Bos/Mil game is 10-2 against the Celts in the playoffs over the last decade or so.

Also, the Grizz were arguably better this season when Ja was out. Yes, playoff BB is a different animal but maybe this galvanizes Memphis? 10 is a lot of points.

Not sure if I’ll end up with any NBA action.

Defintely will have a few more MLB plays.

MLB Parlay +157
Pit ML x Hou ML

NBA Teaser +110
Mil +9.5
Dal +11.5

NHL Parlay +160
Cry ML x NYR ML

Can’t wait for the epic failure!!

Reactions: MR BEEBS
FanDuel has a parlay of all the favorites in the four game 7s of NBA and NHL boosted to +500. Very tempted to throw a unit on it and possibly hedge along the way. I’m most concerned about Bucks and Penguins blowing it up.

Well, it looks like I am in trouble with the Rangers. They have allowed two late period goals that just kill momentum. I hedged a little when the Rangers went ahead 1-0. But darn it anyway.

FanDuel has a parlay of all the favorites in the four game 7s of NBA and NHL boosted to +500. Very tempted to throw a unit on it and possibly hedge along the way. I’m most concerned about Bucks and Penguins blowing it up.
Glad I hedged the Mavs! Unbelievable… playoff basketball is supposed to be tight. Definitely not the case tonight. NHL playoffs > NBA playoffs. #betthehometeam

I was going to bet that but chickened out. Hope you hit it.

Parlay: Dodgers at -290, Yankees at -260, Yankees-Orioles over 7.5 runs at -115. +248
5 runs scored. Darn three leg parlays get me a lot. Should have stayed with two legs. Wanted the bet to be worth more but if you lose it isn't worth anything.

Blues ML +145 - gonna ride hot goalie going back to home ice. Might hedge live.

Heat ML +225 - will hedge live with DK 34% live profit boost (hopefully).

Cam Smith top 20 -275 - Putter is crucial to keep consistent lower scores.

Apparently DK hadn’t updated their top 20 lines for about a half hour window yesterday afternoon. People were getting Justin Thomas top 20 at -400 after his round was done. Right now that bet is at -1800. Wish I could have dropped some $ on that.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Just put down some $$ on:

Zalatoris +230
Thomas +350

I know these are risky, but I have the same feeling as I did last year; that it comes down to two guys. Last year, it was Phil and Koepka, and it paid off.

Very nice last few days, starting to feel like things are settling in with baseball, but it’s dangerous to think that way too!

First play:

Ari ML +112

Going to keep rolling with these guys until the books adjust. They have a GREAT starting rotation and have the advantage there again today.

Depending on how that one goes, might have a play on the SD/SF game.

First play:

Ari ML +112

Going to keep rolling with these guys until the books adjust. They have a GREAT starting rotation and have the advantage there again today.

Depending on how that one goes, might have a play on the SD/SF game.
I can't bet on Arizona sports teams.

If I bet against them, they get salty and play way above their talent level and embarrass whatever team they're playing.

So then if I bet on them to win, they'll be like, "lol no f*** you. You don't get to profit off us"...............

ADVERTISEMENT