ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦***

Hit this dart throw highly skilled pick yesterday, which was nice šŸ¤‘

asdf.jpg

Iā€™m with you on the Dodgers and Dbacks plays!

Also adding:
Miami F5 ML +105
Reds/Cubs OVER 8.5 -105

Letā€™s go!

Cubs logic: Stroman has been pitching better lately, and the Reds still blooow
Mets logic: Superior/hotter team than SF and better starting pitcher on the mound. Beat the Giants by 10 runs yesterday. Not sure why they are the underdog today.

A horse that I'm a part owner of is in the 8th at Churchill today. He allegedly needs to route but will likely finish up the track today. His jockey jumped off to ride the 12, Scotland Yard, which to my understanding is where you want your money to be

A horse that I'm a part owner of is in the 8th at Churchill today. He allegedly needs to route but will likely finish up the track today. His jockey jumped off to ride the 12, Scotland Yard, which to my understanding is where you want your money to be
How did your horse finish?

I cashed out all of my accounts after March madness. A good year. I am not sure how people can bet on NBA or MLB. Information overload, plus I can't stand that some MLB players just take a night off given the length of the season. MLB needs to cut season in half.

I cashed out all of my accounts after March madness. A good year. I am not sure how people can bet on NBA or MLB. Information overload, plus I can't stand that some MLB players just take a night off given the length of the season. MLB needs to cut season in half.
You just gotta find certain prop bets, if you want anything consistent (if we're talking not investing a lot of time in trying to accurately and consistently guess winners/spread covers and Over/Unders)...........

MLB ML Parlay +140

Phillies
Rangers

Leaning Boston -4 tonight
Did not end up betting the NBA game, so this worked out nicely.

Also, and hopefully my fellow degens see this post, but theScore is discontinuing operations as of July 1. Since theyā€™re owned by Penn Sports, theyā€™re affiliated with Barstool. Thereā€™s a promo for all Score users to move their funds to Barstool. However, Iā€™ve heard some bad things about barstool, particularly from @Derekd3408 . I hate leaving free money on the table, but what good is it if the book sucks and will eventually make life hell when I want to withdraw my funds?

DRF sponsors the ā€œWashed up Walkonsā€, and Iā€™m inclined to give them a whirl. Does anyone have experience with DRF?

The summer doldrums have hit bigly ITT. So many degens absent, hopefully waiting for the return of football?? At any rate, MLB has been a slow and steady grind, but a profitable one. Iā€™m not at all consistent about posting picks though. Today Iā€™m on:

NYY/TB UNDER 6.5
LAA/BOS ML Parlay +125

TB Lightning ML -110

The summer doldrums have hit bigly ITT. So many degens absent, hopefully waiting for the return of football?? At any rate, MLB has been a slow and steady grind, but a profitable one. Iā€™m not at all consistent about posting picks though. Today Iā€™m on:

NYY/TB UNDER 6.5
LAA/BOS ML Parlay +125

TB Lightning ML -110
I've been betting a lot of hockey and baseball o/u's. I just don't post here much for some reason. Really got away from parlays and SGP although I did hit a big one on the first Avs/Lightning game because I had a 100% profit boost for such a bet. I'll try and post more.

My early likes, but have not bet yet are
Blue Jays ML
Dodgers -1.5
Avs/light ov 1.5 1st period
Avs -1.5

NYY/TB UNDER 6.5
LAA/BOS ML Parlay +125

TB Lightning ML -110
I was out of state for a week, and havenā€™t got back in the swing of things yet. Iā€™m only up like $20 in the last month. The volatility of day-to-day baseball usually keeps me away from betting much on it. Football season canā€™t get here fast enough. That said, the FanDuel boost of Yanks/RedSox/Braves +450 has me intrigued. Might play Avs -110/u6 tonight. I think TB tightens up a bit tonight.

I was out of state for a week, and havenā€™t got back in the swing of things yet. Iā€™m only up like $20 in the last month. The volatility of day-to-day baseball usually keeps me away from betting much on it. Football season canā€™t get here fast enough. That said, the FanDuel boost of Yanks/RedSox/Braves +450 has me intrigued. Might play Avs -110/u6 tonight. I think TB tightens up a bit tonight.
Helped a buddy move some heavy sh*t on a whim. Glad I didnā€™t get bets in on Avs/Underā€¦ pissed I didnā€™t take FD boost. All in the wash tonight, and live again tomorrow. Love getting input from those willing to share. Like I mentioned earlier, football canā€™t get here soon enough.

NYY/TB UNDER 6.5
LAA/BOS ML Parlay +125

TB Lightning ML -110

I've kind of shifted to horse racing for the summer. Month stretch of the Derby, Preakness, and Belmont. Loved the Royal Ascot last Saturday.

I'm sure it can be dangerous though. I use TVG and for example, there is race that posts in 5 mins in South Africa. I can bet from sunrise to sundown if I wanted all day, evert day.

Thankfully I like turning a $2/$4 Win/Place on a longshot so my bets are normally small.

Helped a buddy move some heavy sh*t on a whim. Glad I didnā€™t get bets in on Avs/Underā€¦ pissed I didnā€™t take FD boost. All in the wash tonight, and live again tomorrow. Love getting input from those willing to share. Like I mentioned earlier, football canā€™t get here soon enough.
Iā€™m impatiently waiting for Phil Steeleā€™s magazine to come out; then Iā€™m completely immersed in CFB until Bama or OSU lifts the trophy.

I've kind of shifted to horse racing for the summer. Month stretch of the Derby, Preakness, and Belmont. Loved the Royal Ascot last Saturday.

I'm sure it can be dangerous though. I use TVG and for example, there is race that posts in 5 mins in South Africa. I can bet from sunrise to sundown if I wanted all day, evert day.

Thankfully I like turning a $2/$4 Win/Place on a longshot so my bets are normally small.
This has to be peak degen behavior, and I am jealous as hell.

DraftKings has a MLB parlay bet and get promo that is pretty good right now. Depending how much you wager on MLB parlays or SGP over the next week, you get a free bet. Only need 2 legs and -200 odds. I hit 4/5 of my SGP yesterday using pitcher strikeouts or hits allowed. There are ways to hedge using other books to get qualifying dollar amounts down with minimal/no loss, but the books are really fast at adjusting their lines. I think Iā€™m going to go for the wager $250, get a $100 free bet level of the promo but that could change depending on outcome of my plays today.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Probably going to regret this, but I have a round robin by 2ā€™s and 3ā€™s with:

SF -1.5 +115
Pit ML +107
Bos ML +125
Bal ML +148
CWS ML +112

If 3 of them hit, it will be really cool. Four of them? Awesome. All five? Pandemonium.
I often find that surefire round robins turn out even worse than surefire parlays.

Like if you took the top 5 NFL teams and paired them against 5 8th grade teams in serious football games, at least 2 of the professional football squads would find a way to lose, and another would fail to cover the spread...........just so anyone dumb enough to bet on those 5 NFL teams to win would lose and thus get their money taken from them. :D

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
First day in a while with something Iā€™m actually looking forward to watching and betting. Wimbledon final just over an hour out. Djokovic to win and over 35.5 +140
Think Iā€™m gonna bet on Kyrgios ML +335, then hedge live to lock in a few bucks. No way this match goes straight sets. Arguably the GOAT vs fiery competitor with overpowering serve. Should be entertaining this morning.

First day in a while with something Iā€™m actually looking forward to watching and betting. Wimbledon final just over an hour out. Djokovic to win and over 35.5 +140
Think Iā€™m gonna bet on Kyrgios ML +335, then hedge live to lock in a few bucks. No way this match goes straight sets. Arguably the GOAT vs fiery competitor with overpowering serve. Should be entertaining this morning.
Both the bet and hedge work out for profit! My wife couldnā€™t stand Kyrgios yelling, shouting and whining. I was actually quite impressed with his post match commentary. He is a competitor for sure, but his emotions got the best of him in the moment today. That serve is absolutely filthy. Iā€™m hoping he can catch some zen, as he will be formidable in the coming years.

ADVERTISEMENT