ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

I
Had Senegal at -155. No other bets for today so far. Anybody have something they like?
Iowa State +6??

In my opinion the jury is still out on ISU. They really haven’t beat anyone worth while yet. I don’t think that Villanova team is like any of their previous years teams, so asking to stay within 6 to UNC seams like a stretch to me. But these early season tournament games are hard to judge sometimes. UNC also hasn’t played anyone either, so I think this might be a game to avoid.

I’m on some CFB today, of course! Lots of plays for a limited number of games.

Tulane ML
Arizona -4.5
Colo St. TT U21.5
North Carolina TT U31.5
Nebraska TT U13.5
FSU -9.5
FSU TT O33.5
Wyoming +15

Good luck, gentlemen!

I

In my opinion the jury is still out on ISU. They really haven’t beat anyone worth while yet. I don’t think that Villanova team is like any of their previous years teams, so asking to stay within 6 to UNC seams like a stretch to me. But these early season tournament games are hard to judge sometimes. UNC also hasn’t played anyone either, so I think this might be a game to avoid.
Thanks. I think I will just watch games the rest of the day with no wagers.

I’m on some CFB today, of course! Lots of plays for a limited number of games.

Tulane ML
Arizona -4.5
Colo St. TT U21.5
North Carolina TT U31.5
Nebraska TT U13.5
FSU -9.5
FSU TT O33.5
Wyoming +15

Good luck, gentlemen!
Eh, 4-4. CDJ’s injury resulted in 21 Nebraska points, the only pick that I would take back is Wyoming.

Crazy morning so I couldn’t post earlier but I of course have lots of plays today! Some are in progress:

Mich/OSU U56
West Virginia +7.5
Army/UMass U45
NMSU +24
Marshall -6.5
South Alabama -15
Kentucky TT U22.5
Minnesota +3.5
Duke +3.5
Auburn +22.5
UCF TT O43.5

We shall see. Good luck gentlemen!

PSA!!!!
Purdue is only favored by 15-16 right now over FSU. This is easy money. FSU will lose by 25-35.

Josh Allen over 44 yards rushing.

Pats play a lot of zone and will try to shut down the running game (while keeping eyes on Allen). I'm not touching that Allen prop either way.

Knox o29.5 and McKenzie o30.5 are my favorite props tonight.

I’m on a few things tonight.

CBB:
Bryant/Brown O157.5
Baylor +2.5

CFB:
Utah/USC 1Q O14
USC -2.5
I have been unable to get -2.5 USC on my app. It stays at -3. I know other people that got it but I always miss it. So I gave up and bet -155 USC.

Got some -2.5 at -120 on the Utah drive.
USC treated me well last week against Notre Dame. Do it again boys.

Lincoln Riley-coached teams have done nothing but lose bets for me for the past 3 years.

Betting on them tonight assumes that there is some sort of mental toughness or resiliency there. There is not.

Lincoln Riley-coached teams have done nothing but lose bets for me for the past 3 years.

Betting on them tonight assumes that there is some sort of mental toughness or resiliency there. There is not.
Ive won a lot on USC this year, but I stayed away from the spread this game. After Utah punted to start the 2nd half I hammered Utah +2.5. Williams didn't look right. Worked out well.

Hmmm. Going to make a ML bet on a heavy favorite to get back in the groove.
Well , I had a Troy, Georgia, and Michigan ML parlay at -185. I know it is a poor way to wager but I needed a winner to get back in a rhythm.
Had Lions- Jags over , Vikings - Jets over. Lost a teaser using the Ravens. Still have the over for Chiefs- Bengals. 53 is the number.

When the line came out for the Final Four I teased Ohio State to +13.5 and TCU to + 15.5.
Small wager.

Edit: checked again - 13 and 15 are the numbers.

Well , I had a Troy, Georgia, and Michigan ML parlay at -185. I know it is a poor way to wager but I needed a winner to get back in a rhythm.
Had Lions- Jags over , Vikings - Jets over. Lost a teaser using the Ravens. Still have the over for Chiefs- Bengals. 53 is the number.

When the line came out for the Final Four I teased Ohio State to +13.5 and TCU to + 15.5.
Small wager.

Edit: checked again - 13 and 15 are the numbers.
I can’t believe the Chiefs game didn’t hit the over.

Small wager. Toledo -4.5 over UNI.
I know this is a sin.
A sin that MADE YOU MONAAAYYYY!!!

I hope everyone tailed our plays tonight and made themselves stinking rich!

Also, I already locked in some bowl plays, but my timing was fortuitous!

Iowa/Kentucky U32.5 (now 31.5)
Kansas St. +6 (now +4)
Oregon State -6.5 (now -10)
BYU/SMU O71

Reactions: An Iowa fan
A sin that MADE YOU MONAAAYYYY!!!

I hope everyone tailed our plays tonight and made themselves stinking rich!

Also, I already locked in some bowl plays, but my timing was fortuitous!

Iowa/Kentucky U32.5 (now 31.5)
Kansas St. +6 (now +4)
Oregon State -6.5 (now -10)
BYU/SMU O71
I have the same wagers on Kansas State and Oregon State. I also have Florida State @-7.5.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Hit my Duke -1.5 last night and missed a large parlay by having murray over 18.5. I originally had him under and changed last minute. It was +1200ish too

• Angry
I don’t have any plays tonight. Never really had a good chance to look carefully.
I did see on your post you are backing Florida tonight and they are playing UConn.
I have a futures bet on UConn to win the national championship at 30 to 1.

Under 139 for Iowa -Iowa State tonight. Should have had a better number but I wasn't paying close enough attention.

No NFL bet tonight. What do you do with that game?

Under 139 for Iowa -Iowa State tonight. Should have had a better number but I wasn't paying close enough attention.

No NFL bet tonight. What do you do with that game?
I like to do SGP’s for Monday and Thursday games where I pick alternate totals and lines, but I don’t love tonight’s game.

That’s a hell of a futures bet on UConn! They look awfully tough so far.

-Hammered ISU +5 on Wednesday night after seeing the posts about Murray in a walking boot.
-Received free tickets to the game. Immediately began to regret my bet as the Hawks always kick ass when I go to Carver.
-Had chance to cash out for something like $6 profit pregame, didn't do it.
-Double down live bet chasing on ISU +18.5 late in the first half (my biggest bet of the year up until this point).
-Full degeneration mode, all-in with my remaining account balance on ISU +26.5 early in the second half (not quite the biggest sports bet I've placed, but its up there).
-Held my breath and clenched my anus, pretended like I was rooting for the Hawks but secretly celebrating every Clown basket. Much shame.

Conclusion: I'm up 5 bucks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT