ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Greenway4Prez

HR Legend
Jan 10, 2005
Per the request of @jasonrann , here’s a new thread for us despicable sports gamblers!

@anyone who loves losing money because of the most ridiculous events in sports

Tonight!!
I like Rutgers +215 against Nebraska

CBB can suck a big one. Until tomorrow, when I will eagerly wager on our beloved defending (and future) National Champions, the Iowa Hawkeyes.

Per the request of @jasonrann , here’s a new thread for us despicable sports gamblers!

@anyone who loves losing money because of the most ridiculous events in sports

Tonight!!
I like Rutgers +215 against Nebraska

CBB can suck a big one. Until tomorrow, when I will eagerly wager on our beloved defending (and future) National Champions, the Iowa Hawkeyes.

After an awesome Sunday night, I was basically even until last night. Good god, sports are unpredictable these days. I am going to see what the services are on later this afternoon. I'm also following a few guys on Twitter that seem legit. I'll share anything that looks promising then.

Here is to a better weekend!

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
After an awesome Sunday night, I was basically even until last night. Good god, sports are unpredictable these days. I am going to see what the services are on later this afternoon. I'm also following a few guys on Twitter that seem legit. I'll share anything that looks promising then.

Here is to a better weekend!
After Sunday night, I was really thinking about hanging it up for a awhile. But, I’m up 18% this week and am hoping to add more this weekend as well!

West Virginia -15.5 against the Clones
Northern Illinois -17.5 against Chicago St

Going to try betting against Chicago St again. They never beat the spread except for that one f*cking time!

After Sunday night, I was really thinking about hanging it up for a awhile. But, I’m up 18% this week and am hoping to add more this weekend as well!
Its been a crazy week for me. Sunday was rough until the Bills game. Cleaned up on them. I'm now on a 15-3 run due in part to a good few days by some Twitter handicappers I follow. I expect things to even out soon, so I cashed out 80% of my acct this AM.

Wisconsin -13 vs Minnesota

As expected, most of the money and action has been on Minnesota. Are the Gophers expecting a bunch of players back? That is a LOT of points.

Ok fellas, here are the plays where there is consensus among two services I use and some handicappers I follow on Twitter.

Hoops Today:
Western Michigan M/L
W. Carolina +3
N. Illinois -18
Morehead State -5.5
Southern Illinois -7.5
Drake -7
Loyola Chicago +3

CFB:
UAB/Marshall Over 43
Marshall -5.5
Buffalo -13
Ohio State -20
Alabama -17
BYU -3.5

NFL Tomorrow
Green Bay -8

Last edited:
I like the W. Michigan ML

I’m teasing:

Southern Illinois -2.5
Drake -2
Morehead State -1

+150

I was already eyeing Marshall -4.5, so some assurance there feels nice. And now that Dan Mullen gave Saban even more bulletin board material, I would take Bama -63 tomorrow if I could. I’m exaggerating a bit, but not really.

I’m teasing:

Southern Illinois -2.5
Drake -2
Morehead State -1

+150

I was already eyeing Marshall -4.5, so some assurance there feels nice. And now that Dan Mullen gave Saban even more bulletin board material, I would take Bama -63 tomorrow if I could. I’m exaggerating a bit, but not really.

I just put in a combo teaser:
Morehead State -1
Marshall/UAB Over 37

I will definitely be playing Alabama tomorrow.

Reactions: Derekd3408

I’m teasing:

Southern Illinois -2.5
Drake -2
Morehead State -1

+150

Marshall is down to -3.5 on FanDual. May parlay that, Buffalo, and USC ML. I would like to throw in Rutgers +6.5, but who knows how the tale of two awful teams will go.

Reactions: jasonrann
Sounds like the game is on, but a friend of mine just said the top two WRs for OSU might be out. Olave and Wilson. That would change things a bit. @SWIowahawks might be able to get that hedge down to a nice spot.

Good intel. Thanks for sharing! If it drops a bit more, I might try it.

@FAUlty Gator

Get your ass in here.

Early thoughts:

Tonight Buffalo OVER 41 Team total. They haven’t scored less than it yet and Ball St D isn’t good.

BAMA -17
Over 37 first half

Cincy -7.5 first half
-14.5 game

ND +10.5...seems too high

NFL
Picture this...
Week 15 Browns destroy Giants
Week 16 Browns look ahead to Steelers in week 17 and LOSE TO THE JETS next week. So next week is Jets moneyline

New England +1.5 Belichick is like 73-1 vs. rookie qbs

UNDER 52 Chiefs/ Saints

Rams -17

OVER 46 Bears/ Vikes

Steelers -13- they can’t keep bejng

Early thoughts:

Tonight Buffalo OVER 41 Team total. They haven’t scored less than it yet and Ball St D isn’t good.

BAMA -17
Over 37 first half

Cincy -7.5 first half
-14.5 game

NFL
Picture this...
Week 16 Browns look ahead to Steelers in week 17 and LOSE TO THE JETS next week. So next week is Jets moneyline

UNDER 52 Chiefs/ Saints

Rams -17

OVER 46 Bears/ Vikes

Good luck with the Over in the Bears-Vikings...........

It'd be the first time since New Year's 2017 that they'd exceed 46 points. (Vikings won 38-10).

Early thoughts:

BAMA -17
Over 37 first half

Cincy -7.5 first half
-14.5 game

NFL
Picture this...

UNDER 52 Chiefs/ Saints

Rams -17

OVER 46 Bears/ Vikes

I’ve seen the Belichick stat numerous times, and the Pats did destroy the Chargers a few weeks ago.... but rookie quarterbacks usually are playing for bad teams. This isn’t the case here. If anything, I’m inclined to take the under. The Patriots offense is a shitshow.

I’ve seen the Belichick stat numerous times, and the Pats did destroy the Chargers a few weeks ago.... but rookie quarterbacks usually are playing for bad teams. This isn’t the case here. If anything, I’m inclined to take the under. The Patriots offense is a shitshow.
Cam can't pass to his run of the mill receiver corp.

And they also refuse to feed Damien Harris to help my Fantasy team, because they gotta keep Cam happy getting his garbage redzone TDs.

ADVERTISEMENT