ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

I also like MSU over Michigan today. Anyone else have any CBB games they like today?
I like Kentucky to cover. But CBB is like 8th level Calculus for me this year, so fade me if you want.

ETA: I like Louisville to cover today. They just canned their horrible coach, and I think it’s going to be a shot in the arm.

Totally out of season, but CFB futures on FD right now;

Alabama +200
Georgia +350
Ohio State +550

There’s a lot of dust yet to settle from the portal stuff, but big bets with equal payouts on Bama and OSU are REALLY FREAKING TEMPTING.

/csb

I like Kentucky to cover. But CBB is like 8th level Calculus for me this year, so fade me if you want.

ETA: I like Louisville to cover today. They just canned their horrible coach, and I think it’s going to be a shot in the arm.
Yeah, it makes no sense to me either when a team that lost by 25 in their last game goes on the road and hands another team just their second loss of the season..........by 14 points.

So naturally it's going to be a garbage defensive slopfest with both teams playing tight and only Mahomes eeking out 250 yds in a low-scoring win.

That would be BAU.

I forgot I bet Mahomes over 29.5 rushing yards.

Just now I went ahead and bet the Mahomes and Chase bets in a SGP.

I bet the Hawks @ -3.5 about half hour ago. I see it is at -4 right now. Kind of surprised.
Against Penn State.

BetRivers had a boost for Chase, Kelce, Kupp, Deebo all to score a TD at +2200 that hit. I only bet $5 but still not bad payout.
Same! There were a ton of +EV guys on Reddit and twitter saying it was a max play. Couldn’t pull the trigger on that, but glad I sprinkled.

Reactions: gusto79
I heard on VSIN this morning that somebody in Caesars bet $200,000 to win $10,000 on the Chiefs at half time to win the game. That didn't work out.
Vegas made out nicely with all the people betting on the Chiefs.

NFL betting has been very kind to them this year with all the upsets.

This guy had a pretty good Sunday...

Screenshot-20220130-211204-Messenger.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT