*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Ok boys, Best Bets are in:

Iowa +7 buy 2 4U -145 BANGER
Washington +9 -110 3U
UCLA -1 -110 3U
WKU +11.5 -110 3U

Parlay all 4
+1245

FWIW, I am not touching Washington with a 10' pole. Bastards screwed me the other night. Western Kentucky was on The Metrics at 60.6% I believe. I also like UCLA. I am laying off the Hawks. Took the over in another wager.

New service picks aren't in yet.

Last edited:
1st two new service picks are NHL:

Chicago/Columbus - Under 6 goals
Calgary/Ottawa - Under 6 goals

From new service. Hoops.

NCAAB:
Nebraska/Illinois OVER 146 at -110 (2 units)
Nebraska/Illinois OVER 69.5 at -107 [1st Half] (2 units)

Way too many games to go through on Odds Shark/Consensus Picks today so I'm including some of the higher percentage ones.

Georgia Southern -2 (100%), score prediction 70-65 App. State
Denver -2 (100%), score prediction Denver by 1/2 point
Coastal Carolina -4.5 (96%), score prediction 71-61
Southern Utah -7.5 (91%), score prediction 87-58
Richmond +4.5 (87%), score prediction 69-68 St. Louis
Louisiana Tech -9.5 (100%), score prediction 75-63
Louisiana Lafayette +1.5 (100%), score prediction 74-69 Louisiana Laf.
Florida Atlantic -1.5 (100%), score prediction 77-68
South Dakota State -8.5 (87%), score prediction 70-69 UMKC

Reactions: JuiceHawk
Way too many games to go through on Odds Shark/Consensus Picks today so I'm including some of the higher percentage ones.

PASS - Georgia Southern -2 (100%), score prediction 70-65 App. State
1u- Denver -2 (100%), score prediction Denver by 1/2 point
1u - Coastal Carolina -4.5 (96%), score prediction 71-61
2u - Southern Utah -7.5 (91%), score prediction 87-58
1u - Richmond +4.5 (87%), score prediction 69-68 St. Louis
1u - Louisiana Tech -9.5 (100%), score prediction 75-63
1u - Louisiana Lafayette +1.5 (100%), score prediction 74-69 Louisiana Laf.
1u - Florida Atlantic -1.5 (100%), score prediction 77-68
PASS - South Dakota State -8.5 (87%), score prediction 70-69 UMKC

I agree on most of these (see above)

Reactions: jasonrann
Today’s slate has very little appeal to me, so I’ll rely on others to do the work for me :D

Metrics plays
Southern Utah

I also like:
Bryant -6
Siena -9
Purdue +1.5

The last three I’m going to put in a teaser.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkeyez
Mizz st -3 buy 2 -145 5U MAXXXXX

Drake -8.5 -110 4U BANGER

Indiana st -3 -110 3U

Richmond ml +180 2U

Parlay:

Mizz st -5
Drake -8.5
Indiana st -3
Richmond ml

+1848

New service

NCAAB:
Missouri St -5 at -107 (2 units)
Northern Iowa -3 at -120 (2 units)
Marshall/Texas OVER 143 at -110 (2 units)
Bradley/Drake UNDER 135 at -110 (2 units)
Bradley/Drake UNDER 63.5 at -110 [1st Half] (2 units)

On the bright side, I'm gonna get some free bets out of this, but a 9-8 Montana State losing to a previously winless.......winless.........winless.........Idaho team turned a potential +$500 day into a $147 day.

I missed 3 different big parlays on that one pick...................

giphy.gif

P.S. Also on the bright side, @Greenway4Prez I hit a 7-team NBA ML parlay so I got that going for me. Probably the first time in months that the majority of the NBA favorites all won on the same night. :eek:

On the bright side, I'm gonna get some free bets out of this, but a 9-8 Montana State losing to a previously winless.......winless.........winless.........Idaho team turned a potential +$500 day into a $147 day.

giphy.gif

P.S. Also on the bright side, @Greenway4Prez I hit a 7-team NBA ML parlay so I got that going for me. Probably the first time in months that the majority of the NBA favorites all won on the same night. :eek:
7-team NBA parlay?! DAFUQ?! I can't get one NBA win. May your day be spent celebrating with the finest hookers and blow.

7-team NBA parlay?! DAFUQ?! I can't get one NBA win. May your day be spent celebrating with the finest hookers and blow.
Well, I might be able to buy 10 minutes worth with my winnings from yesterday......

Celtics, Raptors, Kings, Clippers, Suns, Lakers, Warriors

All were favorites. I don't trust the NBA so I only put $5 on it, but at least it won. :)

But like I said, they might actually need to check the last time that THAT many favorites all won on the same night. Because it seems like every day (unless there's like 2 or 3 games going, and even then.....) there's at least a couple of these perceived "elite tier" NBA teams tanking/pooping their pants against one of the bottom dwellers.

Well, I might be able to buy 10 minutes worth with my winnings from yesterday......

Celtics, Raptors, Kings, Clippers, Suns, Lakers, Warriors

All were favorites. I don't trust the NBA so I only put $5 on it, but at least it won. :)

But like I said, they might actually need to check the last time that THAT many favorites all won on the same night. Because it seems like every day (unless there's like 2 or 3 games going, and even then.....) there's at least a couple of these perceived "elite tier" NBA teams tanking/pooping their pants against one of the bottom dwellers.
I won't touch NBA again until the playoffs. I have played at least 3 10-point favorites only to see them lose by double digits. Nice work. I am no expert, but I think a 7-team parlay hits roundabout 1% of the time!

giphy.gif

Congrats. I would say you are one of a handful of people to make some money on the Celtics this season. They have been a big disappointment.

I won't touch NBA again until the playoffs. I have played at least 3 10-point favorites only to see them lose by double digits. Nice work. I am no expert, but I think a 7-team parlay hits roundabout 1% of the time!
Friend of mine hit a 7 leg NBA parlay last night. It was +9700. I told him to head to Vegas immediately. I've never even been close to a 7 legger in the NBA. That's catching lightning in a bottle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT