ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Do any of your soothsayers have an opinion on the Lehigh at Lafayette game this afternoon? I know they are two teams nobody pays attention to, but both like to go over the total. It is sitting at 149.

Early plays:

Texas Tech -3.5
Indiana +7.5
Auburn/Tennessee UNDER 141- No Sharife Cooper, which will hurt the Tigers’ pace and production.

ND -7 -110 4U BANGER

UGA -5 -110 3U

DAVIDSON -3 -110 3U

ARIZONA -14 -110 3U

LSU +6 -110 2U

All faves today basically parlay all 5 +2435

Reactions: Derekd3408
I'll have to wait until later this afternoon. Got roped into helping the parents, who are getting older themselves, help move a friend of the family because there's nobody else that can help until tomorrow (which fortunately I won't be available for tomorrow :D).

So that is my Saturday..........

Any thoughts on TCU +1?

TCU is an 11 win team and Iowa State hasn't won a game in conference yet.

Metrics has Louisville, UNI, and Indiana St all over 70%.

I already bet on Indiana St and Duke. I'd be very interested to hear why he's so confident on Louisville. They've been very hit or miss and Duke is really catching their stride.

Metrics has Louisville, UNI, and Indiana St all over 70%.

I already bet on Indiana St and Duke. I'd be very interested to hear why he's so confident on Louisville. They've been very hit or miss and Duke is really catching their stride.
I teased Louisville up to 11.5 and still don't feel that comfortable. Duke has been playing great lately.

So many picks, and I hate those back to back games. Valpo scores 43 yesterday and gets rolled, now they are going to win by 20. Should have just stopped after the TT game. Would have been a nice winning day. Now I'm giving it all back, as well as what I won yesterday.
I hope he’s wrong on Baylor. I have Kansas ML in a parlay that would pay bigly.

Ever since he started weighing the percentages differently based on spread, then got into the Venmo/pay for picks thing, I’ve had an uneasy feeling. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. And selling picks rubs me the wrong way.

I hope he’s wrong on Baylor. I have Kansas ML in a parlay that would pay bigly.

Ever since he started weighing the percentages differently based on spread, then got into the Venmo/pay for picks thing, I’ve had an uneasy feeling. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. And selling picks rubs me the wrong way.
I don't mind selling picks. He's made people a lot of money and his model has proven to work. I don't expect to get those things for free, but appreciate them when they are. I think he is definitely heading in the direction of a guy that has 3-5 picks a day and sells passes. I'm anxious to see how this plays out of he keeps having multiple picks a day. Will definitely be more selective going forward.

Reactions: gusto79
I don't mind selling picks. He's made people a lot of money and his model has proven to work. I don't expect to get those things for free, but appreciate them when they are. I think he is definitely heading in the direction of a guy that has 3-5 picks a day and sells passes. I'm anxious to see how this plays out of he keeps having multiple picks a day. Will definitely be more selective going forward.
Yeah, I can understand that. If you’re good at something, get paid to do it. But at the same time...that something IS making you money. My mindset is just different I guess.

So many picks, and I hate those back to back games. Valpo scores 43 yesterday and gets rolled, now they are going to win by 20. Should have just stopped after the TT game. Would have been a nice winning day. Now I'm giving it all back, as well as what I won yesterday.

Yup. Had a fantastic week and watch it all go down the drain in one day. I should really take Saturdays off.

Yup. Had a fantastic week and watch it all go down the drain in one day. I should really take Saturdays off.
Saturdays are dangerous. I had a really good one last week, otherwise they’re generally bad. Even the good cappers I follow on Twitter struggle

My UNC/Kansas parlay hit, which was awesome and should’ve made my day, but I needed that to break even.

I’m tempted to take Iowa today. I took Michigan on Thursday, then chickened out right before tip because I wanted to enjoy the game. Ha!

Last night's teaser of BYU, Grand Canyon, and ASU brought me close to even for the day. Pretty sad considering I was up 120 after the 11am games.

Edited to take zags out of teaser and put in ASU. It's early and I still have brain fog from Friday night. Had a little bet on Zags -14 1st H. Took Best Bests late night plays on BYU and ASU and teased them with GC.

Last edited:
Gonzaga has been slipping a little bit lately. Easily failed to cover the past few games (even with teasers), though I think they're still good for the most part on the Overs.

Reactions: jasonrann
ADVERTISEMENT