ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Packers down to -6.5 and bills down to -1.5. Liking a teaser with those 2 and the bucs. Will hold off for a bit though.

Made bank off of this teaser this weekend. Also did well on Tampa bay money line tonight. Haven’t been betting much lately as we are doing some major renovations on the house right now.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I checked my Pointsbet account this morning and I had 1 free bet for $9,272. It gave me the option to split it into 4 free bets of $2,318, so I did. Can someone explain the risk involved in these "free bets"? Are they truly free bets or is there a catch?

Note: I have no idea if this was a glitch or not. My largest wager was only a $25 parlay.

I checked my Pointsbet account this morning and I had 1 free bet for $9,272. It gave me the option to split it into 4 free bets of $2,318, so I did. Can someone explain the risk involved in these "free bets"? Are they truly free bets or is there a catch?

Note: I have no idea if this was a glitch or not. My largest wager was only a $25 parlay.

Has to be a glitch. If what you said is true (would love to see a screenshot) I would bet those on the earliest games possible today before they realize the mistake.

I have no idea how you got a free bet that large. Must be a glitch. There's no risk on free bets. You have to bet them because you can't cash them out. The only difference in a free bet and regular cash bet is you don't get the original wager back in the payout.

$2,318 free bet #2....$1,545 payout

Philadelphia Flyers ML over the Buffalo Sabres (-150)

If you can wait that long, The Citadel/UNCG OVER 162.

The Citadel is basically the Grinnell College of D1 BB.

I didn't want to wait that long but that over does look intriguing, so I'll throw a standard bet on it.

FINAL FREE BET...

AC Milan over Cagliari (-159)

$2,318 wagered for a $1,460 payout

Holy shit, that is some SERIOUS free money. Good luck!

Service picks:

3 unit plays
Hawks -7.5 (2:30pm)
Spurs vs Blazers under 226 (3pm)

2 unit plays
Melo over 1.5 assists (+115) (Blazers)
Raptors -5 (7:30pm)
Knicks vs Magic over 205 (12pm)

NBA isn't typically my deal, but thought I would share.

Baylor -9 against Kansas is intriguing too, might tease that with something else.

Update: Pointsbet voided all of my huge Free Bets and credited me with a new $35 free bet.

hawkeyez has the sadz now 😞

My girlfriend (pic every time I post) has a degree in statistics, so she’s really interested in what he’s putting into this model. Also, the only plays that are posted are ones where the favorite is a single digit favorite, or the team is the underdog. His model has something that is finding teams whose value is off from the metrics used by Vegas to set lines.

Pic of Girlfriend???

• Haha
James Harden +150 to score more than 30 tonight. I hate the NBA and won’t usually bet on it, but I have to think that selfish asshole is going to turn this into a duel with Giannis and shoot 70 times.

Update: Pointsbet voided all of my huge Free Bets and credited me with a new $35 free bet.

hawkeyez has the sadz now 😞
tenor.gif

More service picks:

4 unit play
VMI +7.5 (7pm)

2 unit plays
Baylor vs Kansas 1H over 66.5 (9pm)
Lasalle vs St Joe’s under 146.5 (4pm)
St John’s +7 (2:30pm)

I've been waiting for another loss here soon. Glad I didn't go too big. He was the only source I look at that had WC as a play.

Still a lot of time left but they're down pretty big.

Bound to happen at some point. I can't complain. The dude killed for me over the weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT