Warriors ML
Pistons ML

Baylor -9/-8.5
New Mexico +12
Under 164.5 The Citadel

Mississippi Valley State +23

$Enjoy!!!$ ;)

Service pick? I'm all over on this one.
See? I told you guys to go against my picks.

giphy.gif

I've lost every bball bet today. 0-5. I hate basketball. I give everything I make on football back. I'd be way way up for the year if I just bet football. I'm just horrid at hoops.
This year has just been rough because there's no clear cut favorites to rely on, and while home court still plays a big factor, it's not enough to be truly comfortable with your picks.

There's only been a few solid bets in CBB this year (Minnesota, at home, apparently......). Fortunately, Iowa has been one of those. ;)

Reactions: jasonrann
This one here shocked me. They play a frenetic pace, play poor defense, shoot tons of threes...oh well, even the most automatic trends have a hiccup.
I think we might've found one though for the future.

I took Southern (an early Iowa opponent) at -23 over Mississippi Valley State, one of the worst teams in D1. Southern won by 39.

Arkansas-Pine Bluff, who is arguably the next worst team in the SWAC, beat them by 40........

So basically bet all the options on whoever is playing MVSU, right now.

Alright, I know that you’re not supposed to “go big” to recuperate losses, but Michigan at home against Maryland tomorrow night has to be on the “blowouts of the season” watch list.

Just saw this stat to illustrate how this day has gone (for everyone apparently), I bet UConn as favorites in a teaser against St. John's thinking they'd take care of business.....................nope.

St. John's gets their first win AT UConn since 2000.

Of course they do.

God damn Lakers. Bet them at -8, -4.5 and then went big with straight up at -135 as they played terrible basketball down the stretch. I mean I was watching it happen wtf would I keep betting it.

God damn Lakers. Bet them at -8, -4.5 and then went big with straight up at -135 as they played terrible basketball down the stretch. I mean I was watching it happen wtf would I keep betting it.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. That had to be one of LeBron's worst 4th quarters since the 2011 finals. He looked awful...2 traveling violations, mostly uninvolved, and a couple of bricks in the last 5 minutes. He ain't no MJ that's for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT