ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. That had to be one of LeBron's worst 4th quarters since the 2011 finals. He looked awful...2 traveling violations, mostly uninvolved, and a couple of bricks in the last 5 minutes. He ain't no MJ that's for sure.
Lakers are terrible this year. They have been easy to bet against. Good thing they locked LeBron up for another 3 years at 50MM per.

Seemed like a lot of damn work to break even yesterday. Let's hope today is better, boys!

I am a little surprised that line isn't higher on Ohio State. It seems like they have been winning pretty comfortably lately.

They got housed at the Barn a couple weeks ago and have since won at Rutgers by 11, vs Northwestern by 10 and at Illinois by 6.

Really good road wins.

They did lose at Purdue by 7 back on 12/16.

Michigan -10.5
Pitt +3
Winthrop -15

UPSET PICK!!1!1!!

Your Northern Illinois Huskies at home, against the Ohio Bobcats, pick up an elusive victory. +400 ML

Here is what I'm looking at early on, waiting to see if service picks confirm any of these:

Ohio State -4.5
Ball State -4
Bowling Green -5.5
Tennessee -7
Michigan -10.5
USC -10.5
Illinois -9
Mississippi State -3

There seem to be some good teaser combos in this group. I just looked at a parlay on Illinois, USC, Tennessee and Michigan money lines and it's at +120.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
+1100
4uehuw.jpg

Anyone like hockey? Ottawa, Detroit, and Blackhawks will be hot garbage this year. Bet the 1st period overs. Be sure to look at the schedule to see who is playing back to back, you may see a lot of back up goalies ($$), which could mean a lot of high scoring games.

Service picks:

3 unit play
OSU vs Purdue over 136.5 (6:30pm)

2 unit plays
Maryland TT over 65 (7pm)
Alabama -1 (9pm)
South Carolina +5.5 (7pm)

Reactions: Snoops
Service picks:

Illinois 1H -5 -110 3U
Illinois -8 buy 2 -145 4U BANGER

Ole miss ml +125 3U