ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

I thought they may take Elliot there as he was a decent fit. But I like the pick. Would’ve preferred Ojemudia, of course.
Elliott just went to the Browns before them, which sucked.

Ojemudia already went to Denver.

I think they might look into Geno Stone for their next pick. They have Harrison Smith at SS and Anthony Harris at FS......and no listed depth as backups.

The Vikings trade their 3rd Rd pick to the Saints to add an extra pick in each of the remaining 4 rounds of the draft..........................okay?

I fell asleep just before the end. So I wake up to see my Packers take a TE that wasn't projected until the 5-7th round.... Where we have 6 or 7 picks.

I'm beginning to think the GM is a viking plant.

I fell asleep just before the end. So I wake up to see my Packers take a TE that wasn't projected until the 5-7th round.... Where we have 6 or 7 picks.

I'm beginning to think the GM is a viking plant.
I am not following any of these picks thus far. I kinda see the RB one, OK, but not at a position of need. Now a TE (who will play FB) in the third?!?!? I am wondering if Gute has a foot out the door and is sabotaging this thing.

I am not following any of these picks thus far. I kinda see the RB one, OK, but not at a position of need. Now a TE (who will play FB) in the third?!?!? I am wondering if Gute has a foot out the door and is sabotaging this thing.
We're drafting like we finished 3rd in the division last year. We were a game away from the SB. Need help now for Rodgers in his last few years.

We're drafting like we finished 3rd in the division last year. We were a game away from the SB. Need help now for Rodgers in his last few years.
Exactly. Now they have no 4th because they wasted it to move up to grab a QB no one else was going to take.
They said they took the TE because he was the highest on their board, but I can’t imagine he wasn’t going to be there in round 5 so even if he’s the highest why not take someone else?

The worst part of the day...no options other than Trey Wingo. My ears are starting to bleed.
Yesterday's drinking game was how many times he said 'fascinating'. But he changed it up yesterday and went with 'interesting' more often.

If you really wanna get just f***ing blasted, drink every time he says either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT