ADVERTISEMENT

* * * OFFICIAL * * * North Texas @ Iowa Game Thread

KuwaitHawk

HB Legend
Apr 18, 2004
Hello Hawkeye fans (from the state of Iowa this week). I am in town for the game (no ticket yet) and am excited to see my first game live in 3 or 4 years. Also, I had two choices this weekend, go to a nephew's wedding up in Cedar Rapids at 3 PM or go to the Iowa game. One fact about the wedding, I didn't receive an invite from him. Didn't find out about the wedding until last week. Guess where I will be at 3PM? Danny Mac brings his North Texas team to Kinnick Stadium for the first time. Could this game turn into another Danny Mac Super Bowl? Will this be a trap game with the emotional win last week and the B1G opener next week? I think Iowa will be focused and get down to business early. We SHOULD be seeing 2nd teamers by the start of the 4th quarter. The hardest thing to believe will be the weather. Late September, in Iowa, with temps in the low to mid 80s. Here is to hoping that the running game gets BIG yardage with JCan getting over 100 yards and second stringers getting lots of reps. The first team 'D' gets their shutout before the second teamers give up a TD. It would be great to see special teams get a score or two of their own. In the end it should be a comfortable win. Iowa scores in the 40s and gives up a maximum of 13 to UNT. GO HAWKS!!!

Reactions: vanott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News