ADVERTISEMENT

********Official Obi-Wan Kenobi series thread********

red/green hawk

HR Heisman
Oct 28, 2009
All right Star Wars nerds...let's nerd out on the most anticipated Star Wars series since the last one that came out.

All right Star Wars nerds...let's nerd out on the most anticipated Star Wars series since the last one that came out.

That trailer blows. It reminds me of when I use to help make trailers for shows on a cable channel channel I worked for before the show had started shooting. At least one of those shots was from Boba Fete. The second clip with Ewen was much better as a look inside the show.

That trailer blows. It reminds me of when I use to help make trailers for shows on a cable channel channel I worked for before the show had started shooting. At least one of those shots was from Boba Fete. The second clip with Ewen was much better as a look inside the show.
Boba Fett was a swing and a miss IMO. I never understood the point of teasers. Why not just release a full trailer and leave it at that?

I think there is a lot riding on this one after Book of Boba Fett came out flat. It's like they had the Mandolorian JV team working on it or the varsity phoning it in. Even Mando was nothing more than a serial space western. I enjoyed it but it wasn't epic or a huge draw for the fringe fans.

There is more meat on the bone for this story line with the movies and animated series establishing characters and history.

But I think I am more looking forward to Andor. Seems like more of a blank canvas and I enjoyed the darker tone of Rogue One.

The reviews are “ok” but not Top Gun good. Hard to say what that means for a Star Wars movie/series as my enjoyment has generally gone against the reviews at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT