ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Packers @ Dolphins Thread****

Tua Turntheballova
Good One Reaction GIF

Nyeeaaahhhhh the Packers are the luckiest team ever. They win all these close games and the NFL is trying to get them and Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs for ratings rawr rawr rawr...................amirite @jamesvanderwulf ?

;)

Btw, for the more serious Packer fans on here, congrats on your 4th one-score win of the season, since it's such a shameful thing to do nowadays. Of your other victories not decided by one score, you have two wins over the Bears, including a game in which you trailed 19-10, before the Bears decided they shouldn't choke away their position in the next NFL draft for a meaningless win over the Packers, and a win over the Baker Mayfield-led Rams that are hoping their tank job will garner enough sympathy from some gullible franchise to make a trade that gets them back in the 1st Rd of the Draft at some point this decade.

But yes, congrats in advance for your close win over the Vikings next week. We will make sure to keep that spot on the couch nice and warm for you, as always, come Super Bowl Sunday.......;)

Reactions: WestIAHawk
Nyeeaaahhhhh the Packers are the luckiest team ever. They win all these close games and the NFL is trying to get them and Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs for ratings rawr rawr rawr...................amirite @jamesvanderwulf ?

;)

Btw, for the more serious Packer fans on here, congrats on your 4th one-score win of the season, since it's such a shameful thing to do nowadays. Of your other victories not decided by one score, you have two wins over the Bears, including a game in which you trailed 19-10, before the Bears decided they shouldn't choke away their position in the next NFL draft for a meaningless win over the Packers, and a win over the Baker Mayfield-led Rams that are hoping their tank job will garner enough sympathy from some gullible franchise to make a trade that gets them back in the 1st Rd of the Draft at some point this decade.

But yes, congrats in advance for your close win over the Vikings next week. We will make sure to keep that spot on the couch nice and warm for you, as always, come Super Bowl Sunday.......;)
Your post oozes of insecurity. Probably because you know the Vikings will squander another playoff appearance lol. Oh and, my team>your team😎

Watching Russell Wilson on Christmas makes me think of Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey. Hee haw hee haww

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
They lost 4 one score games so the luck evened out. Missing # 1 receiver and still won. Only the Lions and Seasquabbs have surrendered more points than the Vikes. Only a matter of time Grasshopper....

Your post oozes of insecurity. Probably because you know the Vikings will squander another playoff appearance lol. Oh and, my team>your team😎 (You can't lie to me and get away with it.....)
Well, to make up for my other insecurities, I'll provide myself with a nice little financial security with all that money the Packers are gonna win me in the next few weeks!! :D

He knows the Vikings are a fraud this year, but he's enjoying the rare chance to gloat. It's fine. We all should enjoy a little time in the sun before the darkness of the early playoff exit.
I'll make a note of their fraudulence the next time the Packers win a division title...........:cool:

Might explain some of those hideous throws.

3 concussions in a year? That isn’t good short term or long term.

ADVERTISEMENT