ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Penn State at IOWA Game Thread. 3:30 pm CT, BTN*****

Tony needs to get his three pointer down. Losing our two best shooters, assuming Keegan goes to the NBA. Given his other talents I don't really foresee a line up next year where we won't want him on the floor doing heavy minutes.

I know fran thinks this is a winning lineup but it began with a 9 point lead got down to 3 and is now 7. Against an inferior team.

Tony needs to get his three pointer down. Losing our two best shooters, assuming Keegan goes to the NBA. Given his other talents I don't really foresee a line up next year where we won't want him on the floor doing heavy minutes.
Rebracca playing great and goes to bench to watch cMac and jbo at the point stupid

I'm going to need them to shock my brain if Iowa loses this game because I'm going to be super depressed. Close this out, boyz!

Reactions: NevadaHawk
I know fran thinks this is a winning lineup but it began with a 9 point lead got down to 3 and is now 7. Against an inferior team.

Fran has tried different lineups today and they have mostly worked. You can complain about a 7-10 point lead, but PSU is trying to slow the game down and limit possessions. They are not allowing Iowa to get out and run either.

ADVERTISEMENT