ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE THREAD: Clinton vs Trump**

Mar 14, 2003
41GJYbxq5SL.jpg

I like that. Bill's wife will be lucky to get thru the debate without coughing up a lung or collapsing.

Will we see the real Hillary on stage or the slimmer double/clone that the DNC has put in place as their Hillary Health Fail safe?

Will the clone be ready, will the closes brain implant "short circuit" again, or will it be Lizard Hillary dressed in human skin on the stage? These are the real questions that will be answered in the run up to the debates.

I have a bad feeling about this. I hear Trump had a good week of practice.
I heard he was taking a very 'unconventional' approach to preparing for the debates.

Hills, on the other hand, was getting grilled and coached to stay on just a few points she can actually articulate without sounding like a loony old banshee.

I heard he was taking a very 'unconventional' approach to preparing for the debates.

Hills, on the other hand, was getting grilled and coached to stay on just a few points she can actually articulate without sounding like a loony old banshee.
Hill has many issues, but sounding loony isn't one of them. Banshee, maybe, but Trump is the only guy that ever sounds loony in this race.

Prop bets

WHICH EVENT WILL HAVE A HIGHER NIELSEN RATING?

• Monday Night Football +1000
  • Presidential Debate -2500
WILL DONALD TRUMP CALL HILLARY CLINTON A LIAR?
  • Yes -300
  • No +200
WILL DONALD TRUMP MENTION BILL CLINTON?
  • Yes -180
  • No +140
WILL HILLARY CLINTON MENTION MELANIA TRUMP?
  • Yes +170
  • No -250
WILL HILLARY CLINTON SAY “BIGOT" OR "BIGOTRY”?
  • Yes -230
  • No +160
WILL HILLARY CLINTON SAY “DEPLORABLE”?
  • Yes +150
  • No -200
WILL TRUMP SAY "CROOKED HILLARY"?
  • Yes -155
  • No +115
WILL TRUMP SAY “BUILD THE WALL” OR “BUILD A WALL”?
  • Yes -350
  • No +225

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT