ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE THREAD: Clinton vs Trump**

If you were informed, you wouldn't be voting for either one of them.

Really? Sorry, I have to do everything I can to make sure the guy who wants to charge NATO allies for the services of the United States military and then use NATO to invade pretty much the entire Middle East while making sure that the United States does not act as the world's police force doesn't get to be in charge of our country.

Really? Sorry, I have to do everything I can to make sure the guy who wants to charge NATO allies for the services of the United States military and then use NATO to invade pretty much the entire Middle East while making sure that the United States does not act as the world's police force doesn't get to be in charge of our country.

That's better than the alternative, but anything is better than the human rights violation that is Hillary.

Who am I going to vote for? The blowhard who changes his mind every other day, or the walking human rights violation? That isn't much of a choice. I guess I vote for the blowhard since he isn't a walking human rights violation.
Your brother from another mother, we all could have told you that months ago bro.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
the best part was hills doing the fake joker smile and the sleepy drugged out eyes that blinked slowly
Huuuuuuge success on the part of her handlers.

Enough meds that she didn't seize mid-rant, but not too much that she passed out or overdosed. I hope they wrote down the dosage for her sake. ;)

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
But I'm not voting for him, because I'm not all about your little collectivist world. I vote my own conscience.
It's cute that you're proud of this. Sideline sitting, no account, blowhard, cowardly, crazy uncle with mess all over his face. The family is always so excited when you show up and so happy to say goodbye. If only you would limit your visits to the one day a year.

No, she just profits from selling weapons to really nasty people.
Soup, you and I see things very much the same. But, I gotta say, that after listening to this man and researching this guy, and the hardcore group that follows him? That guy is a powder-fvcking-keg! I know Hillary Clinton is a career political elite who is connected with some major global corruption. But... seriously, man... handing the keys to the mess over to THAT GUY? It will be game over, man. That man has no fvcking clue what he has gotten into, and he has too big of an ego to know that he's in too deep. He digs deeper and seems to believe that if he gets enough lower IQ Americans to follow his every word, he can't be all that bad. That guy has no idea what it is like to be you or I. NONE! He has lived like a Vanderbilt his entire life.

As bad as things are, as people like you and i see it, the LAST thing we need is to have someone like Trump play-out some revenge fantasy for 4 years.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Ok. How about some commets on the content or lack there of in the debate?

Hillary is probably happier than at any point in her life to shut up and let someone else talk.

As much as he talked, Donald left at least four haymakers on the table that he should have pulled out tonight.
1. Hillary mentions banks and the housing crisis causing the recession. Donald could have gone after Bill being the one that signed the repeal of the Glass-Steagall act. Also could have gone after her having those very same banks in her pockets.
2. Question about race relations. Donald could have gone after Bill Clinton and the 1994 crime bill being the cause of so many black people in prisons.
3. Hillary mentions Donald's comments about women. Donald could have gone after her enabling a known liar, womanizer, and cheater who happened to be sitting in the audience.
4. Question about cyber security. No mention about the email server of hers being one of those very cyber security risks that we're worried about.

Any others that I'm missing?

Basically Hillary's tactic was to give him enough rope to hang himself with the occasional nudge while trying to look and sound presidential. Donald's tactic was to take the rope and do just that.

Soup, you and I see things very much the same. But, I gotta say, that after listening to this man and researching this guy, and the hardcore group that follows him? That guy is a powder-fvcking-keg! I know Hillary Clinton is a career political elite who is connected with some major global corruption. But... seriously, man... handing the keys to the mess over to THAT GUY? It will be game over, man. That man has no fvcking clue what he has gotten into, and he has too big of an ego to know that he's in too deep. He digs deeper and seems to believe that if he gets enough lower IQ Americans to follow his every word, he can't be all that bad. That guy has no idea what it is like to be you or I. NONE! He has lived like a Vanderbilt his entire life.

As bad as things are, as people like you and i see it, the LAST thing we need is to have someone like Trump play-out some revenge fantasy for 4 years.

I mean, how much worse could it actually get? Again, I'm not voting for him for a lot of the same concerns you have, but if someone held a gun to my head and made me vote for one or the other, I would vote for Trump and it wouldn't even be close.

Does this mean you're voting Hillary?

Ok. How about some commets on the content or lack there of in the debate?

Hillary is probably happier than at any point in her life to shut up and let someone else talk.

As much as he talked, Donald left at least four haymakers on the table that he should have pulled out tonight.
1. Hillary mentions banks and the housing crisis causing the recession. Donald could have gone after Bill being the one that signed the repeal of the Glass-Steagall act. Also could have gone after her having those very same banks in her pockets.
2. Question about race relations. Donald could have gone after Bill Clinton and the 1994 crime bill being the cause of so many black people in prisons.
3. Hillary mentions Donald's comments about women. Donald could have gone after her enabling a known liar, womanizer, and cheater who happened to be sitting in the audience.
4. Question about cyber security. No mention about the email server of hers being one of those very cyber security risks that we're worried about.

Any others that I'm missing?

Basically Hillary's tactic was to give him enough rope to hang himself with the occasional nudge while trying to look and sound presidential. Donald's tactic was to take the rope and do just that.
Hillary was too stoned to do anything other than let him talk

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
Keep telling yourself that.

Keep telling myself that I'm going to vote? Well, considering I went through all the trouble to get my voting information updated, and also considering that I'm within easy walking distance to where I vote, I would say that it's a pretty sure thing that I will be voting.

Edit: Plus medical mary jane is on our docket again. That's a better reason to go vote, imo.

Fox News' 20 Undecided Voters - Clinton 16, Trump 4

CNN News' Undecided Voters in FL - Clinton 18, Trump 2

I'm no Hillary fan, but I'm damn curious what those six people watched? He got beat, simply beat.

Funny thing: One guy said Trump "didn't necessarily win", but that Clinton couldn't "win" his vote because she didn't answer his questions. Not exactly a ringing endorsement. :p

Reactions: cigaretteman
I mean, how much worse could it actually get? Again, I'm not voting for him for a lot of the same concerns you have, but if someone held a gun to my head and made me vote for one or the other, I would vote for Trump and it wouldn't even be close.
After tonight, I'm voting for Clinton. I do NOT want to find out how much worse it could get in his hands. I mean, he's about as qualified to do a tonsillectomy as president and I wouldn't want to find that out either. This guy is so far out of his element that it's scary. I would at least like to have something that resembles the USA to build upon than what would be left if that man was allowed to be president. I'll take full responsibility for whatever may happen in her administration... and I'd be content knowing that if I had to be accountable for what might happen in his? I'd have no one left to be accountable.

Imagine how bad Clinton could be, and then multiply that by a thousand and you get Trump. That guy knows not one damned thing about monetary policy either. He knows how to railroad people financially and gloat... that is it!

Voting your conviction is never cowardly.
Sure it can be. Its obviously the risk free, painless, easy option. That alone doesn't make it the coward's way out, but the lazy for sure. It becomes cowardly the moment you know one of the hard possible choices is better, yet refuse to spoil your purity to move the nation in the direction you know is a better possibility. Instead you duck the decision and let others make that choice for you. Now you're in coward territory.

ADVERTISEMENT