ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Presidential Debate Thread: Trump v. Biden***

He never gets a chance to answer.

When Joe is allowed to answer by trump. Let that sink in.....allowed to answer by trump.

Joe does not have substance. I am certain he may be building to a point but the things he is saying do not have any substance.

LOL what the **** are you talking about? The stupid Orange embarrassment doesn't shut the **** up either. Biden is destroying this desecration while also being respectful.
Lol, Trump is a dipshit, but if you think Biden is destroying him, you have some rose colored glasses on.

Reactions: Hawkman98
When Joe is allowed to answer by trump. Let that sink in.....allowed to answer by trump.

Joe does not have substance. I am certain he may be building to a point but the things he is saying do not have any substance.
Ah, so you are a "whoever speaks louder" voter. BTW, Trump is not debating; he is bullying and bloviating.

According to Trump, Joe wants to shut it all down, yet didn't want to shut anything down

Trump just completely contradicted himself. In the same rambling incoherent sentence he said Biden didn’t want to shut down the country, and then turned around and said Biden would shut down the country. WTF?

Reactions: Coronavirus186
It's never a good sign when you end up debating the moderator instead of your opponent.

Chris Wallace seems cool with just letting Trump steamroll everyone.

I think Wallace is being fair and controlling an uncontrollable situation. He is being more tolerant of Trump than other moderators in past, but he is being fair and calling out both candidates.

Lol, Trump is a dipshit, but if you think Biden is destroying him, you have some rose colored glasses on.
Didn't expect him to. Don doesn't debate he's the equivalent of a dog that never stops yapping. Nobody can hear I thing but the dog.

I am ****ing pissed watching this, i hate that ****ing pile of shit disgrace. No manners, ****ing playround Bully "President" Dafdklisfjadsjfdasjfdasjfdjasfjdasf

You know, I’m very surprised by Trump’s performance. He seems poised and in tune to the questions. Seems to really have his A game tonight. If he acted like this over the last 4 years we’d be in a great place right now.

Just kidding. I’m watching Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach. Proctor is such a dork.

Yes I agree, President Donald Trump.....you AND Joe Biden are unfit candidates to be President of the United States, and you should immediately cecede your position for someone more fit to step into the mantle of leader of the free world.

Thank you for your honesty and candor...........

Reactions: TunzaHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT