ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread*****

DooBii

HR Heisman
May 24, 2011
Go Kings Go but first this Carolina crowd is jacked up! This is going to be fun!

Last edited:
My Blackhawks are out. Not sure who I’ll root for.

Good Hockey??

The NHL method of determining first round matchups is screwy as hell. As best I can tell, the winners of the two divisions in each conference play the last qualifier from the other division in their conference, then the 2 & 3 teams from each division play their division opponent. So you end up with the 3rd & 4th best teams in the east, based on regular season points, facing off against each other (Toronto-Tampa), and you end up with a guarantee that either the team that should be the 5th or 7th seed (NYR-Pitt) will move on to the 2nd round.
Oh well, there's still nothing better than playoff hockey.

Go BOLTS

Holy shit what a cheap shot by Clifford of Toronto! That was brutal.

1 for 4 on who I was rooting for, but it was the right 1. Lol

2 out of 4 last night, but lost the important one. Man, I love hockey.

When we record it in the history books will tonight or Tuesday be considered the official beginning of the Domingue Dynasty?

He came in during the 2nd OT in game 1 to finish the Rangers off, but tonight will be his first start.

What say you, HORT?

Please let there be another video of Brad Marchand crying after this.

My favorite after the Blues beat them in 2019:

crying-marchand.gif

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Between periods just now of Pens and Rangers the interviewer asks. "How does it feel to be tied with... for most goals...Blah blah blah"? Dude takes a deep breath, waits a second and says "I'm not worried about history I am trying to win game 7".

F'n sideline reporters

The definition of of a shit sandwich is to have your team up 3 games to 1. To be leading each of those 3 elimination games. To have your best player, playing the best hockey, knocked out with a cheap elbow.

The definition of of a shit sandwich is to have your team up 3 games to 1. To be leading each of those 3 elimination games. To have your best player, playing the best hockey, knocked out with a cheap elbow.
And it couldn't happen to a more appropriate team! Lol

Reactions: Aardvark86
ADVERTISEMENT