ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread*****

Wife and I really enjoyed watching the Edmonton vs Colorado and Colorado vs Tampa series. Bummer it is over.

That McDavid guy from Edmonton is unreal. As a novice hockey fan you could tell he was the beat player on the Ice, just not on the best team. Tampa's goalie was awesome also they just took so many injuries and got gassed.

So now we start to hear about the injuries guys were playing with.

Burakovsky played last four games with broken ankle and thumb broken in four places.

Yikes.

Cooper described the Bolts' injury report as "mind boggling". Can't wait to see that.

Hockey players. Just...damn.

So now we start to hear about the injuries guys were playing with.

Burakovsky played last four games with broken ankle and thumb broken in four places.

Yikes.

Cooper described the Bolts' injury report as "mind boggling". Can't wait to see that.

Hockey players. Just...damn.

Brayden Point tried to give it a go in the first two games of the finals after getting hurt very early in Game 7 of the first round matchup against Toronto. His injury - a torn quad muscle. No wonder he wasn't able to move properly.

Brayden Point tried to give it a go in the first two games of the finals after getting hurt very early in Game 7 of the first round matchup against Toronto. His injury - a torn quad muscle. No wonder he wasn't able to move properly.
As close as that series was, he could have been the difference. We'll never know. I love hockey. Lol

As close as that series was, he could have been the difference. We'll never know. I love hockey. Lol

I am biased because I am a Lightning fan, but he absolutely could have turned the series. The last two years he has been arguably our best player in the playoffs. He also is frequently the guy through which things flow on the power play, and our power play was lousy in the finals.

Reactions: seminoledq
I am biased because I am a Lightning fan, but he absolutely could have turned the series. The last two years he has been arguably our best player in the playoffs. He also is frequently the guy through which things flow on the power play, and our power play was lousy in the finals.
well, Kadri missed the first three games for the Avs…

FB-IMG-1656470743095.jpg

If the lightning make that shot in game 4, That hit off the post in over time, I think it goes 7 games and you gotta factor the champ in game 7. The "bolts" were gassed but after he hit the post the announcer took 30 seconds to talk about that being his spot and practicing that shot after every warm up. Needed that one.

Reactions: seminoledq
ADVERTISEMENT