ADVERTISEMENT

***Official TCU at Iowa, The Game is SOLD OUT Thread***

Welp hopefully the refs go into the off-season looking to pull their heads out of their ass so they can do their job better.

That's the improvement I'd like to see for next year.

I hope we improve our defense and ft shooting. I like this team a bunch but fundamental stuff is a killer.
Not sure why we pressed and zoned so much against these guys.

Reactions: Buffalo43
But that's not his game. In other words coach had him out of position.
Looked like there was no positioning at the end. Just scrambling and the ball happened to end his hands. Probably hard to set something up with the stupid new foul rules.

Looked like there was no positioning at the end. Just scrambling and the ball happened to end his hands. Probably hard to set something up with the stupid new foul rules.

Off the top of my head, Baer, Cook, and now Pemsl have been our last second shot looks in our OT games. Fran hasn't set anything up all year.

Thank you Hawks for a fun season! Thank you Pete for showing senior leadership! Thank you all you young guns who are going to make next year so fun to watch. I love your fight now just work on the execution.

Yeah they should carry over from the 4th qtr. I didn't realize that change. F*** that idea.

No way they should keep that.

Also, doing away with the 1 and 1 takes away a key strategy at the end of the game where misses are a lot more apt to help a comeback. Makes it that much harder for a team to come back at the end too.

Also, doing away with the 1 and 1 takes away a key strategy at the end of the game where misses are a lot more apt to help a comeback. Makes it that much harder for a team to come back at the end too.
Good. Being able to foul for an advantage is stupid.

But we want it to be more like the NBA right? RIGHT?.........

JoBo had a helluva game. Kid is something special. Too bad our post defense and FT shooting were not up to the task today.

Congrats to TCU. Now take you smart ass coach and your group of thugs and get the **** oUT of Iowa City.

You do realize the objective is to win? TCU is 20-15 and it is home game. We shot well, but we didn't get stops.
Well damn it you should have told Fran to go home and drink toddies and eat sandwiches while you coached the team today. You've obviously got all the goddam answers.

Defense took a step back again today

I love jabo but he was repeatedly beat off the dribble today

ADVERTISEMENT