ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Trubisky gonna steamroll the NFL Bears vs Giants edition****

After the way they just butchered the onside kick, if the Falcan'ts blow this 20 point lead over the Cowboys, there had better be some firings of the coaching staff. This is incomprehensible, even by Atlanta.

After the way they just butchered the onside kick, if the Falcan'ts blow this 20 point lead over the Cowboys, there had better be some firings of the coaching staff. This is incomprehensible, even by Atlanta.
If I was an Atlanta fan and hadn’t given up after that Super Bowl debacle, I’m walking away today lol.

Mitch Trubisky needs to play all 4 quarters of good football.
Last week he waited until the 4th quarter to pull a win out
Today, he had a good first half and that was his game winner.

Fortunately, the competition in the first two weeks was not
great. The Bears still need to work on improving for the
entire game.......They will face better teams in the weeks ahead.

Mitch Trubisky needs to play all 4 quarters of good football.
Last week he waited until the 4th quarter to pull a win out
Today, he had a good first half and that was his game winner.

Fortunately, the competition in the first two weeks was not
great. The Bears still need to work on improving for the
entire game.......They will face better teams in the weeks ahead.

Yea the good news is the Bears have enough talent to win games without putting 60 minutes together. First 2 teams sucked but the NFL doesn't have a lot of great teams. The division isn't that great either. The vikes are bad, Detroit sucks, and green and yellow have an AARP qb. Thought Miller dropped another TD in the first half and then the Bears played not to lose in the second. The run game looks better which is encouraging. Had trouble with pass protection at times.

Next Sunday, Sept 27, it is the Bears 2-0 vs. Falcons 0-2
This might be the best the Bears have faced so far.

Next Sunday, Sept 27, it is the Bears 2-0 vs. Falcons 0-2
This might be the best the Bears have faced so far.

Atlanta cannot go 0-3 so they will leave it all out there. It will be a tough game but I'm hoping for a bad loss hangover and the Bears get it done.

Reactions: SpyderHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT