ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Trubisky steals your girl and gets dubs week 1 edition*****

Hawked

HR Heisman
Oct 1, 2001
Redemption starts today. Slick Mitch and DA BEARS kick off 2020 against Detroit today. Against all odds, naysayers, media, fans, and non fans alike Trubisky and the Bears will prevail this season. I have heard nothing but negative prognostications, hate, skepticism, and anger over the decision to move up, draft, and contunue to start Mitch. You and I know who you are and this will not end well for you. Make sure you keep the same level of doubt strong all season. There is NO ROOM in the Bears bandwagon and you are not welcome here. The real enemy of the Bears state is you all and those with laminated sheets of paper reminding you to "BE YOU". In both cases please be somebody else.

Let's hear it haters! Bears 24 Detroit 20

Real losers wear green and yellow. Let's goooooooooo!

Glad the Lions drafted a CB with the first draft pick. The D line looks great...... at making Mitch look like he’s actually a somewhat decent QB

Mitch missed receivers on 2 drives. Should be 14 points for the Bears. Hopefully he picks it up. Liked the running game and play calling so far

Redemption starts today. Slick Mitch and DA BEARS kick off 2020 against Detroit today. Against all odds, naysayers, media, fans, and non fans alike Trubisky and the Bears will prevail this season. I have heard nothing but negative prognostications, hate, skepticism, and anger over the decision to move up, draft, and contunue to start Mitch. You and I know who you are and this will not end well for you. Make sure you keep the same level of doubt strong all season. There is NO ROOM in the Bears bandwagon and you are not welcome here. The real enemy of the Bears state is you all and those with laminated sheets of paper reminding you to "BE YOU". In both cases please be somebody else.

Let's hear it haters! Bears 24 Detroit 20

Real losers wear green and yellow. Let's goooooooooo!

Have you considered standup for a living?

Just breaking balls, man. Good luck this season! I can't stand the fuggin Packers, Vikes or Lions.

Yea. Me too. I like having fun on the ole off topic. The bears are super depressing right now. Look uninterested and not ready. I blame Nagy if this continues.

Reactions: jasonrann
DEFENSE GETTING GASHED AND MAKING PENALTIES IS THE QUARTEBACKS FAULT

Yea. Me too. I like having fun on the ole off topic. The bears are super depressing right now. Look uninterested and not ready. I blame Nagy if this continues.

Mitch is very perplexing to me. He seems to have all the physical tools, no clue why he can't seem to put it together.

Reactions: Hawked
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT