ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Trubisky steals your girl and gets dubs week 1 edition*****

Op picking up right where he left off with the dumb. Classic op.
HOCK has struck! TD GO Lions.. lol
Now they won’t even let him pass, lol.

Just put in Foles and be done with it
This thread has done well for OP
God bless their little hearts for that.
He is a damn fine garbage time QB, I will grant you that

Mitch runs on haters tears.

3 tuddies. No ints. Bears win!!!!!!

CLUB DUB IS OPEN. 1 AND 0

Yea. Me too. I like having fun on the ole off topic. The bears are super depressing right now. Look uninterested and not ready. I blame Nagy if this continues.

Congrats, bud! Bug win. When the Bears got it back to 10, I dropped $20 on them and just pulled $160 in. Winning!

Miracle Mitch ! Hat's off to Lute for coining the moniker!

Since I have a lot of 🐻 fans in my extended family, congrats on the Week 1 win.

Hopefully next week there won't be a new moniker given, like Bitch Trushitsky, or something. Although fiercely loyal, Bears fans can be pretty fickle in their opinions, especially of the starting QB. At least from my experience.

Since I have a lot of 🐻 fans in my extended family, congrats on the Week 1 win.

Hopefully next week there won't be a new moniker given, like Bitch Trushitsky, or something. Although fiercely loyal, Bears fans can be pretty fickle in their opinions, especially of the starting QB. At least from my experience.

They can be fickle. Pisses me off. Thats the cubs fan in them. Go White Sox!

Oo19yD7.gif

Mitch still sucks. Lions suck. Bears suck. My Vikings suck. Green Bay will have the North clinched early.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Cubs No Hitter today. Beat the Brew Crew 12-0!

Sooooo cool. The White Sox just have the best record in the AL, already done a no hitter, have a couple mvp candidates, hitting champ, and rookie of the year candidate. Happy for you tho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT