ADVERTISEMENT

***Official USMNT CONCACAF final thread***

• Thread starter anon_ts5cfra6drv7r
  • Start date
No one can push Jozy. Dude is a tree trunk. Unfortunately tree trunks tend to lack touch at times.

I seriously considered getting tickets to this game, but I'm glad I didn't. The worst fans in the sports world would ruin the fun.

We are so stupid to play these matches in major cities. This should be in Columbus or Seattle or KC.

Edit - I say this as it seems like the US and Mexico play in LA or Houston all the time.

We are so stupid to play these matches in major cities. This should be in Columbus or Seattle or KC.

Edit - I say this as it seems like the US and Mexico play in LA or Houston all the time.

CONCACAF probably has some say on where the championship game is played. They aren't going to agree to play it in a small market.

Maybe, but, have you read BioHawks posts?

Game is getting chippy
That was garbage when that dude kicked the ball at Pulisic

Dude, wtf are you talking about? If you are this bitter about something maybe you should just put the computer down and enjoy the game.

Looked a tickets a week ago. $210 minimum. Sold out after US made it. It’s gotta be close to 70/30 Mexico fans.

I thought about buying tickets through AO $95.00 which was pretty steep. Also a little late for Sunday night after a real long weekend

Altidore is the worst. He should have been cutting in instead of being a fat butt at the back of the box. Just terrible

Thoughts on rule letting them play goal kick inside the 18 yard box? I like it especially with younger age groups. Make them play out of the back.

ADVERTISEMENT