ADVERTISEMENT

Official Welcome Home Johnstownsteel Thread

Nah!! I let you breath for a while!!! Lol. Welcome back!!
Breathing in the outhouse?

I think we can all agree for all the technological advances our species have made.....solving the disgusting Porto o pottie problem is greatly lagging.

I'm not sure there is a more disgusting place on earth than a Porto o John after a sporting function.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
His attempts were puny and weak, but I took care of it for you.

this is a perfect example of what it is that I’ve been trying g to convey…..I didn’t find his posts egregious in any way. Were they stupid? Yeah. Were they his attempt at some form of humor that maybe only he understood? Probably. Were they childish? Might fall into that category as well. But it’s kinda like water off a ducks back boys…..I have the ability to ignore that type of stuff………for the most part.

sometimes, you just gotta let it go.

Mike
The ability to ignore is key.
The problem is, the garbage is a pain in the a$$ to get through, it completely breaks the continuity of a thread.
This keeps good informative posters away.
I mean, who is going to dig through the garbage to find a good Filet Mignon?
I appreciate your situation, it can’t be easy.

Reactions: johnyt9 and T8KUDWN
The ability to ignore is key.
The problem is, the garbage is a pain in the a$$ to get through, it completely breaks the continuity of a thread.
This keeps good informative posters away.
I mean, who is going to dig through the garbage to find a good Filet Mignon?
I appreciate your situation, it can’t be easy.
I know…….Those good filets aren’t as good with cigarette ashes on them.

Z

Nope, we would all take out ads in the local paper with our takes, then respond to each other in the next days edition. That's how they got the name for 'Hawkeye report' - that was the name of the newspaper column. An elegant message board, from a more civilized age.
And I bet you had to use your real names too, which would eliminate about 90% of the BS

Reactions: HawkFan1986
ADVERTISEMENT