ADVERTISEMENT

Official Welcome Home Johnstownsteel Thread

Iā€™m coming home a changed man. Six years on the ā€œinsideā€ left me plenty of time to reflect on the people Iā€™ve hurt and the damage Iā€™ve done. Iā€™m sure my family and parole officer (Mike Z) will provide me with the tools Iā€™ll need to assimilate back into society and become a productive member here. Again, thank you to those supporting meā€¦

Iā€™m coming home a changed man. Six years on the ā€œinsideā€ left me plenty of time to reflect on the people Iā€™ve hurt and the damage Iā€™ve done. Iā€™m sure my family and parole officer (Mike Z) will provide me with the tools Iā€™ll need to assimilate back into society and become a productive member here. Again, thank you to those supporting meā€¦
If youā€™re looking for gainful employment, thereā€™s a lot of chatter this morning that the board could use another moderator.

If youā€™re looking for gainful employment, thereā€™s a lot of chatter this morning that the board could use another moderator.
Thank you! Iā€™ve had a few college wrestling programs reach out to me about joining their team. Something about social media and spreading negative disinformation. Not sure what thatā€™s all about but worth a look..

giphy.gif

It's such good work, I want everyone to see it. And, three won't be the last. Can you count beyond three?
Itā€™s actually pathetic and hypocritical considering Iā€™ve tried to settle this in person twice now, both times you backed out. I donā€™t think it will gain much traction, humor isnā€™t your strong suit.

• Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues
Itā€™s actually pathetic and hypocritical considering Iā€™ve tried to settle this in person twice now, both times you backed out. I donā€™t think it will gain much traction, humor isnā€™t your strong suit.
What about a zoom fight? Bridge background. Each participant beats on themself in demonstration of what they want to do to opponent. Whoever hurts themself most, obviously wins.

It doesn't seem fair. I have to work on my humor, but people laugh at you and you're not even trying to be funny.

Whoa whoa...why you doing that? I've been away a long long time....why you coming at me ...why now....at my welcome home party? Besides, I was just bustin' your balls...I ain't mean no disrespect. You need to relax.

Now go get your shine box....
Iā€™m going home to get something thatā€™s for sure.

It doesn't seem fair. I have to work on my humor, but people laugh at you and you're not even trying to be funny.
Listen pimple faced old man, Iā€™m busy for the next couple of hours. Hopefully you can put the bottle down for a bit so we can have a decent conversation about wrestling.

He would probably turn it sexual, Iā€™m not getting on a webcam with him.
In all of our messages, you are the only one who turned anything sexual. You must be suffering a dearth of dried up 80 year olds.

Iā€™m going home to get something thatā€™s for sure.
You made it all the way to Knoxville, and now you're going back home?

Whoa whoa...why you doing me like that? I've been away a long long time....why you coming at me ...why now....at my welcome home party? Besides, I was just bustin' your balls...I ain't mean no disrespect. You need to relax.

Now go get your shine box....

Factor in your alternate user names you used to get on here and you probably haven't been gone 6 months.

ADVERTISEMENT