ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Wisconsin @ IOWA Game Thread*****

THE__HAMMER

Scout Team
Aug 27, 2018
Biggest game since B1G Championship in 2015. CAN'T WAIT for this one Saturday night. My only concern is that I'll be passed out before the game starts lol (don't worry got the DVR set as a backup in case this happens).

FACTS for this week:
- I think the HAWKS are the West favorite at the moment.
- FOX is pumped for this matchup especially given the horror stories of Kinnick at night :eek:
- In my opinion Wisconsin isn't nearly as good as they were last year.
- The West is down to Minnesota & Iowa
- Stanley will finally put it all together (a little bit cleaner than last week)
- Do I go pizza, wings, or barf dip? Was thinking a pizza from Papa John's.
- Nebraska looking to start the season 0-3 lol
- Thinking establishing the run first and then mixing in a little play action over the top to Fant & Easley should open up the field for the HAWKS.
- The HAWKS D could easily be the best defense they've fielded in the Ferentz era. Top 5 in all major statistical categories.

Becky 13
HAWKS 23

Enjoy the game, fam.

The HAWK HAMMER

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
FACTS for this week:
- I think the HAWKS are the West favorite at the moment.
- FOX is pumped for this matchup especially given the horror stories of Kinnick at night :eek:
- In my opinion Wisconsin isn't nearly as good as they were last year.
- The West is down to Minnesota & Iowa
- Stanley will finally put it all together (a little bit cleaner than last week)
- Do I go pizza, wings, or barf dip? Was thinking a pizza from Papa John's.
- Nebraska looking to start the season 0-3 lol
- Thinking establishing the run first and then mixing in a little play action over the top to Fant & Easley should open up the field for the HAWKS.
- The HAWKS D could easily be the best defense they've fielded in the Ferentz era. Top 5 in all major statistical categories.
I read your "FACTS for the week" section. Very few actual facts.

Last edited:
Wooo let’s go hawks. Gonna have to drink enough to pass out tonight. Geeked for the west division de facto championship game

What is kinnick at night?
Sequel?
51UghCdH78L._SX368_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Reactions: THE__HAMMER
I’ve been predicting Wisconsin winning 17-10 all week. Man, my heart is telling me that Iowa wins this 24-13. Iowa opens with a methodical drive for a TD. Kinnick goes and stays nuts the entire night. Iowa holds Wisconsin to 85 yards rushing and picks off Hornibrook twice.

R1Rvm77.gif

Hey look the stadium doesn't look like do do. Screw you HH and nuts to you people wearing gold every other section...

Oh wait that's what you guys were supposed to do. Carry on then

Reactions: QChawks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT