ADVERTISEMENT

***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

England into their first semifinal since 1990. Truthfully though, they have had a good draw. If Croatia wins, it will be their biggest test.

Also, the last MLS starter for a World Cup team (Gustav Svensson of Seattle Sounders) is now out. Only Belgian reserve Laurent Ciman of LAFC is possibly getting a medal.

Last edited:
England into their first semifinal since 1990. Truthfully though, they have had a good draw. If Croatia wins, it will be their biggest test.

Also, the last MLS starter for a World Cup team (Gustav Svensson of Seattle Sounders) is now out. Only Belgian reserve Laurent Ciman of LAFC is possibly getting a medal.

I am pulling for Croatia big time.

No doubt. However, by all of the crowd shots they have shown of these Swedish hotties, I am sure most would have hoped that they would be the ones spread eagle.
I would console them, or help them further into a shame spiral. Whatever works.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Croatia's President is hot AF. They need to show more of her in her tight fitting Croatia jersey and white pants again. Here she is...

faa8566d5bcef66c88eada5e1259caa3_L.jpg

Please don't let this be a replay of Spain-Russia. This Russia bunker ball and getting every questionable call in their favor is sickening.

EDIT: Right when I post this Croatia finally gets a call.

Does Putin care enough about futbol to execute a player if they miss the frame completely on a PK?

That match was a lot of fun to watch. Glad Croatia won. Looking forward to Sunday with these two teams and their weapons on offense.
Going for Croatia Sunday and Belgium Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT