ADVERTISEMENT

***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

You have to wonder what they were thinking when they got the goal to bring them within one, then tried chopping the French down and bickering rather than go for the equalizer.

That didn’t make any sense at all. They wanted a bunch of time there. With that goal kick as well right after it.

#18 for Russia needs more touches. Just so I can hear the commentators say his name.

tenor.gif

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Is it wrong to want Russia to win so I don’t have to watch this Spain offense lull everyone to sleep again?

How is that NOT a penalty on VAR? There were two Russian tackles by yanking jerseys. That did not pass the smell test.
Yeah that was suspicious. Home field, you know. The conversation in the ref's earpiece went like this "how's your life insurance?" "Okay, yep, play on."

Reactions: lucas80
How is that NOT a penalty on VAR? There were two Russian tackles by yanking jerseys. That did not pass the smell test.

That’s a penalty in every other match but against Russia in the World Cup in Russia. Double tackles — nope, didn’t see nothing.

Did I hear that correct? Russia's ranked 70th world wide?

That has to be their biggest victory ever.

Does Denmark practice kicking the ball into the goal, or just saving kicks towards the goal?

ADVERTISEMENT