ADVERTISEMENT

**** Official Wyoming vs Iowa game thread ****

after all, the AP voters cast 9 votes for Wyo and zero for the Hawks and IA is a 12.5 favorite.....go figure.

Reactions: L Lawliet
maybe a game-time decision, but still not good.
It is a game time decision or are you speculating? If it is, that's great news... as opposed to something serious which wouldn't be a close call.

It is a game time decision or are you speculating? If it is, that's great news... as opposed to something serious which wouldn't be a close call.
On BTN it said "game-time decision" on the screen, but the gal said they expect Keegan Render to get the start.

Also, Boone Myers will probably play, but Alaric Jackson gets the start.

Reactions: hawkiniowacity
Sounds like Daniels and Boone are not starting. Thankfully OL is a spot where we have depth. Or at least I think we do. Jackson to start at LT

On BTN it said "game-time decision" on the screen, but the gal said they expect Keegan Render to get the start.

Also, Boone Myers will probably play, but Alaric Jackson gets the start.
Thanks. Boone hurt too?

This reminds me of ND. Guys go down in o-line and our running game goes South. Hope this isn't an omen.

You can tell its official cause of the stars.
LOL

This reminds me of ND. Guys go down in o-line and our running game goes South. Hope this isn't an omen.
Assuming you mean NDSU, yeah (don't remember playing Notre Dame recently). But yes, same vibe over here.

You'll get something from following the game thread. "Updates" might be the wrong word
Expect a lot of exclamation points.

ADVERTISEMENT