ADVERTISEMENT

Ogundele a Hawk!!

This guy able to block shots? This seems like a good pickup, but this current season looks like it might get pretty rough.

Awesome! Welcome aboard Josh! You'll love Iowa City. Work hard and good things will be in your future.

Go Hawks!

This guy able to block shots? This seems like a good pickup, but this current season looks like it might get pretty rough.

I think he is going to be more of a wide body blocking entry to the lane vs a shot blocker like Gabe O... Hope he has a good focus on defense. We need it!

His ceiling potential is probably like Caleb Swanigan or Nick Ward. Soft touch post player and good rebounder.

I think he is going to be more of a wide body blocking entry to the lane vs a shot blocker like Gabe O... Hope he has a good focus on defense. We need it!

If his game is like his fellow Englisman Olaseni I'm all for it. Was always a big fan of Gabe and I always wished we had more depth his freshman year so he could've red shirted.

Reactions: pink shizzle
616fFv4-9eL._SY679_.jpg

He might have saved Fran's job with the upside he is supposed to have. He is the first player who can play above the rim that we have had for a while that can also shoot the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT