ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Look, a dead Proud Boy

Funky Bunch

HR Legend
Mar 30, 2011
ANTI-VAXXER Aaron Laigaie, who declared “covid is over”, said it was “a problem for the elderly” and said he didn’t need the vaccine because he previously had Covid-19 and “it sucked for 2 days and it was over”, has reportedly died from Covid-19.

According to a post that was published online by Geoff Guenther, Aaron Laigaie has unfortunately passed away. Coronavirus was the cause of death for Aaron Laigaie. According to the reports, Aaron Laigaie was a Trumpzi who asserted that he had “natural resistance” to COVID.

He was infected with COVID. Aaron was a COVID denier all the way through. The SARS-CoV-2 virus is the infectious agent that causes the disease known as coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

7e48780c-a24d-4748-bad4-7ebfdfc78ed4_text.gif

ANTI-VAXXER Aaron Laigaie, who declared “covid is over”, said it was “a problem for the elderly” and said he didn’t need the vaccine because he previously had Covid-19 and “it sucked for 2 days and it was over”, has reportedly died from Covid-19.

According to a post that was published online by Geoff Guenther, Aaron Laigaie has unfortunately passed away. Coronavirus was the cause of death for Aaron Laigaie. According to the reports, Aaron Laigaie was a Trumpzi who asserted that he had “natural resistance” to COVID.

He was infected with COVID. Aaron was a COVID denier all the way through. The SARS-CoV-2 virus is the infectious agent that causes the disease known as coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

FIFY

Wonder what the @KFsdisciple , @Pinehawk , @your_master5 , @hawkland14 spin on this one will be???

#NaturalImmunityDidn'tWorkSoWell

Wonder what the @KFsdisciple , @Pinehawk , @your_master5 , @hawkland14 spin on this one will be???

#NaturalImmunityDidn'tWorkSoWell
People die. It's unfortunate, but if the virus didn't kill him, the myocarditis or pericarditis, stroke, heart attack, or one of the other 2400 known side effects of the experiment could have. Then again, he could have walked in front of a bus. Bottom line, if we didn't have "experts" screwing around in a lab performing illegal gain of function research, this guy might still be alive today, or he might not. Have you said your prayers to Glorious Vaccine today? Our Science, who art among us, hallowed by thy name. Thy vaccine done, my side effects come, in my heart, and in my testes. Give us this day our daily booster, and forgive no one, because frankly we're better than they are. For Science is the kingdom, the POWER, and the Glory, Forever and ever. AMEN.

People die. It's unfortunate, but if the virus didn't kill him, the myocarditis or pericarditis, stroke, heart attack, or one of the other 2400 known side effects of the experiment could have. Then again, he could have walked in front of a bus. Bottom line, if we didn't have "experts" screwing around in a lab performing illegal gain of function research, this guy might still be alive today, or he might not.

Did he say that he got hit by a bus once and it wasn't a big deal to get run over by mass transportation? Did we have a global endemic of buses killing millions?

Did he say that he got hit by a bus once and it wasn't a big deal to get run over by mass transportation? Did we have a global endemic of buses killing millions?
Did he have any other co-morbidities? Was he diabetic? Obese? immunocompromised?

I forgot about covid. Didn’t know it was still a thing. It sucks to get but I haven’t heard of anyone I know having it in a long time. Or maybe most people have moved on from the terror and realized it’s just something we live with these days.
Honest question, are they still making booster shots for this?

I forgot about covid. Didn’t know it was still a thing. It sucks to get but I haven’t heard of anyone I know having it in a long time. Or maybe most people have moved on from the terror and realized it’s just something we live with these days.
They are making them, but only about 20% of the population has gotten them. The other 80% have moved on.

Yes. Better go get your next booster.

People die. It's unfortunate, but if the virus didn't kill him, the myocarditis or pericarditis, stroke, heart attack, or one of the other 2400 known side effects of the experiment could have. Then again, he could have walked in front of a bus. Bottom line, if we didn't have "experts" screwing around in a lab performing illegal gain of function research, this guy might still be alive today, or he might not. Have you said your prayers to Glorious Vaccine today? Our Science, who art among us, hallowed by thy name. Thy vaccine done, my side effects come, in my heart, and in my testes. Give us this day our daily booster, and forgive no one, because frankly we're better than they are. For Science is the kingdom, the POWER, and the Glory, Forever and ever. AMEN.
Top notch comedy right here folks! How long did it take for you to come up with this rambling joke? Or did you just steal it from some hilarious comic like Jim Breuer?

Reactions: VodkaSam
But "natural immunity" didn't work so well here. Despite your claims to the contrary.

In stark contrast, people who have been boosted with the bi-valent vaccines have far lower risks of severe disease.
and far greater risks of side effects.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT