ADVERTISEMENT

Oh My..........

Videos like these are getting too common. There are some matches that aren't comfortable, that's the sport. Puts people where they aren't comfortable and you wrestle through it or lose.

We had twin bro’s in our rec program who faced each other in the finals at a meaningless tournament. As it happened, their middle school vice principal was the official. On the whistle they both turned and tackled the guy, then carried him into the bleachers. Then announced a double forfeit.

All good fun.

Would've loved to see Terry and Tom in a match like this. There would be blood is the difference. Times have changed, and not for the better IMO.

Reactions: SDHN2013
Videos like these are getting too common. There are some matches that aren't comfortable, that's the sport. Puts people where they aren't comfortable and you wrestle through it or lose.
Wow dude they are kids. I am sure they have wrestled 100 times. It looks like they are real close. I am sure their parents are very proud of both of them.

There’s lots of videos like this on social media right now. I think it would have been really interesting for the ref to keep track of who was who in that match if they had actually wrestled. Would have been a delayed scoring so he could check ankle bands a lot.

... you mean videos of people who chose love of family over winning at youth sports? Meaningless youth sports?!?!

I would hate to be in a foxhole with a guy like you.

ADVERTISEMENT