ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Terry #greensweater

Did anyone else see some kind of Flo movie pop up during Midlands? I swear I saw an image on Flo for an update or second episode to the original Terry movie. I can’t find it now. Does anyone know if there is another Terry movie? I swear I saw something.

Did anyone else see some kind of Flo movie pop up during Midlands? I swear I saw an image on Flo for an update or second episode to the original Terry movie. I can’t find it now. Does anyone know if there is another Terry movie? I swear I saw something.
I think it was just an advertisement for the 2 year anniversary of the Terry Flo documentary.

Last edited:
Is it available online anywhere?
I'm not sure. If that is what he was referring to, it was just FLO kind of saying, "Hey its the 2 year anniversary of Terry, watch it again!". Could be wrong, but that was my take on it.

Hey.... wait.................

Did we just get Trolled..............
306.gif

Is the home team always green in dual meets or is this just an Iowa in Carver thing? Noticed MSU was wearing red ankle bands tonight which makes zero sense. Anyone have any insight on this?

I am sticking with my theory that Terry wears the green sweater in Carver because he knows they will always be green. Has the green sweater ever made a road appearance?

Simpler explanation is that it’s his favorite color.

Is the home team always green in dual meets or is this just an Iowa in Carver thing? Noticed MSU was wearing red ankle bands tonight which makes zero sense. Anyone have any insight on this?

I am sticking with my theory that Terry wears the green sweater in Carver because he knows they will always be green. Has the green sweater ever made a road appearance?

Iowa hss always been green at home...

Reactions: Dagboi

I'm sure Terry, known for being a fashion plate, put's a lot of thought into it.

Is the home team always green in dual meets or is this just an Iowa in Carver thing?

RULE 3: Conduct of Meets and Tournaments
Section 10. Home-Team Designation
For scoring and identification purposes, the home team will be considered “green” and the visiting team “red.” However, referees shall have the flexibility to switch color assignments.

Reactions: Fungi2Bwith

Simpler explanation.... It was cold that day.

Reactions: Fungi2Bwith
Likewise! My brother ended up bringing two high school kids who had never been to a meet before. They enjoyed the meet and social. Our group was also lucky enough to have BB and his lovely wife join us. Hit me up next Sunday.
bb is a good egg. Acu is a good egg. That's a strong table right there.

Likewise! My brother ended up bringing two high school kids who had never been to a meet before. They enjoyed the meet and social. Our group was also lucky enough to have BB and his lovely wife join us. Hit me up next Sunday.
Thanks for extending the invitation. We enjoyed the company.

Green Sweater with a LARGE Black and Gold striped "T"! Letter Sweater Style!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT