ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio Bill Requires Genital Inspection for Athletes if Anyone Disputes Their Sex

Don't they still have physicals to play sports with the "turn your head and cough" treatment?

FURkFq4VIAAfZWx

Don't they still have physicals to play sports with the "turn your head and cough" treatment?
Sure... but. I've seen a good number of female, real female, softball players who some dip wad could accuse of not being a girl. Said child will then have to show her vajayjay in order to keep playing. The GQP really are going WAY overboard for a problem that RARELY exists. There are likely more mass school shooting deaths than there are transgenders trying to play sports.

And Democrats have just been handed a gift REAL culture war issue and they will do absolutely nothing to exploit it.

Can like anybody accuse? Or is there an elected board of people that get to suspect this stuff?
I've read all pages of the bill posted online and it has no language regarding who can dispute. It just says "if a participant's sex is disputed". If disputed, the participant must produce a signed physician's report on:

- INTERNAL and external sex organs... so, I guess they're gonna have to pry open said masculine girl's vajayjay to see what is inside. Perhaps an X-ray will work.
- Something about their normally produced testosterone levels
- a genetic makeup analysis

Who is going to pay for this? Can the participant sue for a false accusation?

Read my latest post on what is required. Are you going to volunteer to pay for it for a child falsely accused?

Well they have to get a sports physical anyways don't they? Don't all athletes at the middle or high school level have to get sports physicals?

So you simply make is requirement that if the person is transgender the doctor signify that in the paperwork.

I've read all pages of the bill posted online and it has no language regarding who can dispute. It just says "if a participant's sex is disputed". If disputed, the participant must produce a signed physician's report on:

- INTERNAL and external sex organs... so, I guess they're gonna have to pry open said masculine girl's vajayjay to see what is inside. Perhaps an X-ray will work.
- Something about their normally produced testosterone levels
- a genetic makeup analysis

Who is going to pay for this? Can the participant sue for a false accusation?
Sounds like it's in line with many other recent republican legislative efforts that feature (seemingly) ambiguous language. Whether or not this is a feature or incompetence, I'm not sure.

Obviously it's ridiculous something like genital checks on minors wouldn't be a tightly controlled process.

I would think marking biological sex on a sports physical would be a more sane process.

When I was in 10th grade, the school had a day when they did physicals at no cost for all of the athletes; the Dr. who did them was my family's physician who I'd known all of my life. Immediately in front of me was a guy who I'd grown up with, who happened to be the Dr.'s son. When Dan got to the front of the line & his dad groped & told him to turn his head & cough, the son smirked. Dr. Dad swung his hand back, said something to him about smirking, and gave his son a firm cup-check, dropping him to his knees - then looked at me & snarled, "NEXT."

I was very careful not to smirk. :cool:

Well they have to get a sports physical anyways don't they? Don't all athletes at the middle or high school level have to get sports physicals?

So you simply make is requirement that if the person is transgender the doctor signify that in the paperwork.
Sure but this isn't the law they passed. You actually write better legislation than these representatives ...

Reactions: Colonoscopy
ADVERTISEMENT