ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio Football Mom Tased and Arrested For Not Wearing a Mask At A Game

Nat Algren

HR Legend
Nov 23, 2014
Alecia Kitts drove an hour and a half from Marietta to Logan, Ohio to watch her son’s football game.

In the first quarter she was approached by an officer from the Logan Police Department because she was not wearing a mask.

The video below shows the three-minute encounter between Kitts and the officer.

Alecia Kitts drove an hour and a half from Marietta to Logan, Ohio to watch her son’s football game.

In the first quarter she was approached by an officer from the Logan Police Department because she was not wearing a mask.

The video below shows the three-minute encounter between Kitts and the officer.

Love It!!!!!

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Thats insane. She is outside and clearly sufficiently social distanced.

Arrested for trespassing. Asked to put on her mask she wore in and had in her back pocket. She wouldn't comply and wouldn't leave when ask. So she has to go.

Can't wait to see the idiot at the next clone game who does the same thing and Pollard empties the stadium for the rest of the games. He can put another billboard up.

Stupid people in this thread that think that this is fine

it’s insane
They wouldn't know freedom if it bit them in the ass. You can go to a germ-ridden restaurant and order a drink with food. But, you can't go to a bar and order just a beverage. Because the virus is just that smart. Just don't try and sit in the open air in a peaceful way while practicing SD while supposedly an asthma sufferer (medical exemption). Cheering on a police state for the crime of breathing is repulsive.

Where are the folks to argue that fat chump has no business being a cop if he can't even control a little woman without a weapon?

tenor.gif

I thought it was about abuse of power by cops? Cop kills are a very small number. Probably 1000x more likely to die from covid.

He did have a mask thankfully! Lol
If you think this was an abuse of power, by all means, join the protests and contribute to the cause.

I don't happen to think this is a good example of what the protests are about, but it could have been handled better by the police.

Reactions: BelemNole
What does that matter. Plenty of high school football games require masks
Bingo. Even the kids could comply. Long before Covid-19, if you are asked to leave a game and you refuse to leave, you can and will be arrested for trespassing. All she had to do was wear a mask but she intentionally said fck it, that rule does not apply to me and then refused to leave and then refused to be cuffed.

I would be absolutely shocked if it was not made perfectly clear to everyone involved, that a requirement for attending the game is wearing a mask. Obviously she got the memo, because she wore it in.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
She got what she deserved. Hopefully the fine for trespassing and resisting arrest is hefty enough to make her realize that wearing a mask is much easier and cheaper than the alternative. She made a real ass of herself. I'm guessing her son witnessed the event and is embarrassed by his mom's actions.

Rewatching the video, you can tell the guy with her who grabbed the boy and quickly left had seen this tv show before from her and knew how it would end. I bet she was drunk.

I also wonder if Nat is reporting back to Moscow that this story is a nonstarter, all trolls should abandon.

Amazing we aren't talking about race in this thread.

Same rule goes for everyone- follow the rules and comply and you are probably not getting roughed up/tazed/shot by the police.
Not everything has to be about race.

Resisting arrest and not following a cop's simple orders are the same regardless of race.

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT