ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State 23 point favorite vs IOWA

Winsipedia has Iowa 15-47-3 against OSU all time. Which would be about %25.

I think he meant road games only.

Repeat of last years B1G title game and subsequent bowl game combined into one 60 minute nightmare where the Offense is completely inept and the Defense just runs out of gas. FWIW I hope I’m wrong and the Hawks put two solid halves of football together and make it a game.
It’s reasonable to to think this since the passing game hasn’t taken the next step like the run game, which they are good against.

I have a feeling it will be kind of like MSU. Close for a while, but not by the end.

It's f***ing Will Howard.....let's not overthink the room here.

He was run out of K-State for Avery Johnson. The roster and the scheme is what's tricking your eyes.

The hope is that the same doesn't happen to Phil and our defense.........
Howard is a perfect fit for that LOADED (an understatement) OSU offense. He's not flashy but - for the most part - makes solid decisions and is extremely accurate. He can also run which is kind of unique for a Ryan Day QB.

The scary part with the OSU offense in 2024 is their vastly improved OL as I believe they had almost every player return and hit the Portal for a OL or two (that Alabama center ?). I believe I read that MSU rarely put any pressure at all on Howard last night and they were stacking the box. Iowa needs to get to Howard early and often - or at least pressure him somewhat

I think we get beat by a couple scores but also think 23 is too much. I can see the game being something like 27-10.

The more I think about it though, I don’t think our defense is as good as it has been and while our running game is better, Ohio St also has a legit defense up front. I’m not seeing Kaleb run for 150, and probably not even 100 next Saturday. If that’s the case we might get the doors blown off of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT