ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State caps attendance at 20%

My guess is that this will be somewhere around the standard for most programs at the start of the year

How are they positioned? That's as important as the percentage! I don't think we need people in attendance at all.

Hopefully greed doesn't cost the b1g season!

Reactions: kceasthawk
How are they positioned? That's as important as the percentage! I don't think we need people in attendance at all.

Hopefully greed doesn't cost the b1g season!

If anything greed will save the Big Ten season. There's just too much money at stake. Without fans the Big Ten Network will be a hot commodity.

So with my season tickets I could reasonably expect to go to one game this year.

Or 2, who knows. Some will stay far away. My bet is they take them and try to scalp though. Hoping for some good home games and that if I only get 1, that I don't get an Indiana game.

My guess is that this will be somewhere around the standard for most programs at the start of the year
As some doctors start to step forward we all are witnessing the biggest health fraud in this country. Is COVID19 real? Sure it is. However, the virus has mutated into at least 243 strains, probably more by now. So if you are waiting for a vaccine to save you I would not hold your breath. A big question Fauci or the CDC continues to dodge is why hasn’t the virus eradicated the homeless. In addition, Fauci nor the CDC address the fraud in numbers. Doctors are calling them out on this as well. Fauci has already jumped in bed with Big Pharma to personally capitalize on a vaccine that will be essentially worthless by the time it is available. See the efficacy of the H1N1 vaccine on the CDC Website.

As some doctors start to step forward we all are witnessing the biggest health fraud in this country. Is COVID19 real? Sure it is. However, the virus has mutated into at least 243 strains, probably more by now. So if you are waiting for a vaccine to save you I would not hold your breath. A big question Fauci or the CDC continues to dodge is why hasn’t the virus eradicated the homeless. In addition, Fauci nor the CDC address the fraud in numbers. Doctors are calling them out on this as well. Fauci has already jumped in bed with Big Pharma to personally capitalize on a vaccine that will be essentially worthless by the time it is available. See the efficacy of the H1N1 vaccine on the CDC Website.

ah man if only you would have been around in 1918, or with the Plague! Think of all the people you could have saved from those “hoaxes”!

I’m sure these are the same doctors who believe in demonic possession who made that “education” video.

If you want to know why Trump is fanatical about chloroquine just follow the money, he’s buddy buddy with executives.

Reactions: LinusPF
They say 20%. IF (a big IF), the virus is controlled by mid Oct (a dream), do they open up for the remainder of the season and get 100,000 for last couple games?

this 1000%

I think right now, believe it or not, it's gonna take either trump or biden to save football, tell everyone to go out and watch football live and vote live. politics. my mayor is a huge lefty in austin and he's starting to stir around a bit in his cave dwelling. making noises.

I don’t why homeless people are not wipeout from this and also crap holes like Mexico City.

my guess is sunlight kills it.

Google isn't turning up anything about 243 strains. I'm seeing that there are basically two strains, D614 and D614G. D614G is taking over and is 10x more infectious. Also, vaccines don't necessarily have to target a specific strain, they can target a characteristic shared between strains. I've also read that the D614G mutation that makes it more infectious also makes it less resilient to vaccines.

They say 20%. IF (a big IF), the virus is controlled by mid Oct (a dream), do they open up for the remainder of the season and get 100,000 for last couple games?

Zero chance. You think if (not gonna happen) case counts reduced governors would say go wild and have massive gatherings?

ah man if only you would have been around in 1918, or with the Plague! Think of all the people you could have saved from those “hoaxes”!

I’m sure these are the same doctors who believe in demonic possession who made that “education” video.

If you want to know why Trump is fanatical about chloroquine just follow the money, he’s buddy buddy with executives.

Politicians are all buddies. They all take money. They enrich themselves in public office.

No. It won't be controlled. Vaccine approval in late October but won't start getting out until New Years to most needy.

Google isn't turning up anything about 243 strains. I'm seeing that there are basically two strains, D614 and D614G. D614G is taking over and is 10x more infectious. Also, vaccines don't necessarily have to target a specific strain, they can target a characteristic shared between strains. I've also read that the D614G mutation that makes it more infectious also makes it less resilient to vaccines.

That is right. A vaccine can get your body to recognize a virus enough to kick in defenses when it does arrive so yes you could have symptoms later on if you catch it, but for most the effects will be much less than without a vaccine. Not sure the vaccine will be like a polio vaccine which totally blocked any chance for infection.

I never got H1N1, so the vaccine was quite effective.

I listened to a discussion on mRNA vaccines yesterday. Very innovative and nothing like the vaccines of our parents - safer and more effective.

There was a thread yesterday of a 42 year old mom/nurse that died leaving a 5 and 7 year old. That's no fraud she died of it in a weeks time. Keep believing that shit could kill you.

[
There was a thread yesterday of a 42 year old mom/nurse that died leaving a 5 and 7 year old. That's no fraud she died of it in a weeks time. Keep believing that shit could kill you.

And what was the rest of the story? Or does it matter? Did she take precautions outside work, did she have preexisting conditions (known or unknown). She died which is terrible, but all the surrounding facts also matter. Medical personnel die of annual flu too. Or does one death not matter but if you have 10 then well that is a crisis. All deaths should matter but we can't stop the world. We are all terminal. Something is gonna take each and every single one of us. We live and take precautions to try to extend as long as possible but we all meet the same fate. Would it be great if no one died of COVID-19, sure. But somehow someone dying of regular flu is not as bad as dying from COVID-19. I don't get that.

Reactions: unclesammy
Virus still gonna virus ruthless masking and all.
[

And what was the rest of the story? Or does it matter? Did she take precautions outside work, did she have preexisting conditions (known or unknown). She died which is terrible, but all the surrounding facts also matter. Medical personnel die of annual flu too. Or does one death not matter but if you have 10 then well that is a crisis. All deaths should matter but we can't stop the world. We are all terminal. Something is gonna take each and every single one of us. We live and take precautions to try to extend as long as possible but we all meet the same fate. Would it be great if no one died of COVID-19, sure. But somehow someone dying of regular flu is not as bad as dying from COVID-19. I don't get that.
Rest of the story was it went into her heart and caused a heart attack. You go your way and I'll go mine.

[

[

Agree, but in today's world you cannot downplay one death. That is what it all has come to. And why are these deaths different than any other risk we took on since before COVID. Somehow these are different than any in the past. Its getting used as a political football that is why. They told us in March to stay home a few weeks so hospitals didn't get overwhelmed and we did and they didn't. Then it just changed into a whole bunch of other crap. Fauci said masks didn't prevent and then magically they did. He can be wrong and that's okay, but no one else can. This virus got politicized beyond belief and that is what is missing from that CDC chart.

Reactions: unclesammy

Rest of the story was it went into her heart and caused a heart attack. You go your way and I'll go mine.

Except the people that take his way are the ones guaranteeing that this is going to keep getting worse unless a miracle vaccine comes out (it’s not going to get enough through production for a lot longer than anybody realizes)

We would be done with this by now if people wouldn’t take his stance

It seems like the Ohio Department of Public Health has capped it at 0% until further notice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT