ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State opens as 23 point favorite vs IOWA. As of Sunday evening: tOSU -20.5, O/U 44.5

Franisdaman

HB King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

The game will be too slow for that much of a spread. A blowout type game will be like 28-6.
It could definitely happen. The Iowa offense is very one dimensional, and OSU has NFL quality receivers. The offense needs to put two good halves together to keep it close. They haven't done that through 4 games so far this year.

Last edited:
This will be a TN type game. They’ve got too much talent at the skill positions and a QB who won’t have any issue hitting those open 8-10 yard cushioned zones.

Then it’s letting their WR make plays.

Think it’ll play out a bit like last time. Iowa defense gives the team a spark in 1st Q, but by halftime we all know it’s over even if the score isn’t too bad

40+ points for OSU

This will be a TN type game. They’ve got too much talent at the skill positions and a QB who won’t have any issue hitting those open 8-10 yard cushioned zones.

Then it’s letting their WR make plays.

Think it’ll play out a bit like last time. Iowa defense gives the team a spark in 1st Q, but by halftime we all know it’s over even if the score isn’t too bad

40+ points for OSU
Ok...private message me and I'll take Iowa plus 43 for how much??

Been predicting that MSU will undoubtedly give OSU a scare making them prepare with extra focus and want/need to make a statement after a close game in East Lansing. Hope I’m wrong - but currently playing out that way at 10-7….

It also seems like a good warmup game for OSU to prepare for a similar style of football as Iowa. Timing of the game sucks imo!

OSU QB looks good

Accurate
Mobile

Gonna be real tough for Iowa defense to get off the field without turnovers
It's f***ing Will Howard.....let's not overthink the room here.

He was run out of K-State for Avery Johnson. The roster and the scheme is what's tricking your eyes.

The hope is that the same doesn't happen to Phil and our defense.........

I might be a little off here, but the media guide used to have the annual records by game. Iowa has won less than 10% of the games at OSU over 130 seasons.
Winsipedia has Iowa 15-47-3 against OSU all time. Which would be about %25.

Yep, a backup QB in Big 12 is now the BIGs best QB.
That is a reach. He is maybe the third or fourth best qb behind Gabriel and Moss. Add in the PSU qb Aller, which I don’t think is that good as well. But I’m sure you will say Brecht would be the best, and that’s pie in the sky type thinking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT