ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio state senator warns of ‘civil war’ if Trump loses in November

cigaretteman

HB King
May 29, 2001
Before Republican vice-presidential nominee J.D. Vance came onstage at a rally in his hometown here, state Sen. George Lang of Ohio rallied the audience with ominous language warning of an impending “civil war” if Donald Trump loses in November.

“I believe wholeheartedly Donald Trump and Butler County’s J.D. Vance are the last chance to save our country,” he said. “Politically, I’m afraid if we lose this one, it’s going to take a civil war to save the country — and it will be saved.”
Lang later issued a statement walking back his comments, saying, “I regret the divisive remarks I made in the excitement of the moment.” Vance campaign spokesperson Taylor Van Kirk said Vance was “glad to hear” that Lang retracted his comments.
The Harris campaign went after the Trump campaign for the comment, comparing previous remarks Trump has made, including his promise of retribution if reelected.
“Donald Trump and JD Vance are running a campaign openly sowing hatred and promising revenge against their political opponents,” Harris campaign spokesperson Ammar Moussa said in a statement. “It’s a feature, not a bug, of their campaign and message to the American people.”

Just gonna say, this guy would be absolutely no ****ing help to his side during a civil war

LMAX4XQQUC5MDEV35FSJIPX27Y.jpg

It took thousands of them to overtake the capital police who were under a “do not fire” directive. This time there will be a competent administration in place who won’t be encouraging or putting up with that bullshit. White House directive this time toward any civil war attempting insurrectionists should be “Fire well before you see the whites of their eyes!”…we got unlimited ammo.

It took thousands of them to overtake the capital police who were under a “do not fire” directive. This time there will be a competent administration in place who won’t be encouraging or putting up with that bullshit. White House directive this time toward any civil war attempting insurrectionists should be “Fire well before you see the whites of their eyes!”…we got unlimited ammo.
Totally okay with the Supreme Court

2076b474-e4ed-4337-a534-25657c63b43a_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT