ADVERTISEMENT

Ohtani???

Is that the franchise that has more WS championships than the braves during the braves 25 year division run? Or a different one? Just curious

its-been84years-titanic.gif

The guy is a freak of nature; there's no telling what kind of stats he's going to put up in his career if he stays healthy. I mean, seriously, he mows batters down when he pitches, and on days he doesn't pitch he's a power hitting machine. We may be watching history in the making with this dude.

Good thing this wasn't the WNBA.

That was some serious stat padding, considering the Marlins had a position player pitching late in the game.
With the final score, what kind of shit would Dave Roberts have taken should Shohei sprained an ankle or something?

I hate the Dodgers. He is spectacle. I love his game and love that he makes my kids care about watching baseball.
It just sucks it's always the dodgers or yankees. He's awesome but give me a fuuucking salary cap (and floor)

The guy is a freak of nature; there's no telling what kind of stats he's going to put up in his career if he stays healthy. I mean, seriously, he mows batters down when he pitches, and on days he doesn't pitch he's a power hitting machine. We may be watching history in the making with this dude.
We may be watching history? He just made history yesterday. You can change that to we are watching history being made.

Not trying to take anything away from Ohtani, but how quickly has Acuna's 40/70, unanimous MVP season been forgotten. It was just last year. And, Acuna did it coming off of ACL surgery while being one of the best right fielders in the game.

Baseball is a niche sport now. If Ohtani was doing this in 1995 people would be absolutely losing their minds.

Reactions: seminoleed
Can a stat dork explain how this guy's war is only 7.8? I look at this and look at Gunnar's 8.7 and say wtf. And don't tell me it's because Gunnar plays shortstop, he is an error machine there.

Good thing this wasn't the WNBA.

That was some serious stat padding, considering the Marlins had a position player pitching late in the game.
With the final score, what kind of shit would Dave Roberts have taken should Shohei sprained an ankle or something?
You’re ridiculous. You just can’t say anything good about Ohtani. Sit back & enjoy a generational talent without having to worry about whether it’s him vs Judge as best player. Or don’t, & keep bringing up an argument nobody gives a shit about.

You’re ridiculous. You just can’t say anything good about Ohtani. Sit back & enjoy a generational talent without having to worry about whether it’s him vs Judge as best player. Or don’t, & keep bringing up an argument nobody gives a shit about.
At least Judge didn't gamble and blame his agent/interpreter when he got busted.

At least Judge didn't gamble and blame his agent/interpreter when he got busted.
Yawn. You’re like a Michael Jordan fan when someone brings up a LeBron game. Way to not enjoy greatness, you should be proud.

Perhaps I had it wrong, I thought you were a baseball fan. You’re just a Yankee fan, not baseball.

Reactions: MitchLL
Yawn. You’re like a Michael Jordan fan when someone brings up a LeBron game. Way to not enjoy greatness, you should be proud.

Perhaps I had it wrong, I thought you were a baseball fan. You’re just a Yankee fan, not baseball.
I mean, I understand the pressure on Roberts to pad the stats.
Dodgers have a hefty investment in Ohtani.
But playing him LATE in a blowout game against the Marlins is funny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT