ADVERTISEMENT

OK, I know I'm opening myself up to a ton of ridicule, but ...

soybean

HR King
Sep 30, 2001
...I saw a what I can only describe as a drawf deer yesterday up in Benton County near Garrison. And before you all jump in with the "You musta saw a fawn" no, it was an adult Buck. At first I thought that it must be a dog wandering with them, but when they cleared I could clearly tell it was a adult male deer. It stood only about 2 feet or so tall. It was with a group of five that I watched graze for about 2 minutes. He acted normal. When they ran off, he could run as fast as the rest could. I did not see them jump anything, but this animal appeared to be able to do what the others could. Anyone ever seen or heard of such a thing?

Reactions: thewop and hwk23
...I saw a what I can only describe as a drawf deer yesterday up in Benton County near Garrison. And before you all jump in with the "You musta saw a fawn" no, it was an adult Buck. At first I thought that it must be a dog wandering with them, but when they cleared I could clearly tell it was a adult male deer. It stood only about 2 feet or so tall. It was with a group of five that I watched graze for about 2 minutes. He acted normal. When they ran off, he could run as fast as the rest could. I did not see them jump anything, but this animal appeared to be able to do what the others could. Anyone ever seen or heard of such a thing?

There was a dwarf buck that ran with a group of deer near where I grew up. It happens in nature.
twerk-pink.gif

We had a dwarf calf one time. He was short enough to get under the bottom rung of barbed wire and get out of the pasture. He could also be a little ornery and would bite at the normal sized calves. Sadly, he didn't live to adulthood. Not sure what he died from but we found him by himself outside of the pasture one day.

Dafuq’s a drawf?

Reactions: Derekd3408
I know of another certain deer that was picked on for how he looked. Then he saved Christmas
That's right. All of the other reindeer were jag offs towards him, alway making fun of his appearance, but he showed them!

Reactions: bdg8
Here you go bean.

realtreewhitetailodditiesdwarfdeer.jpg

Wait.... so bean probably has a source of water on his property that makes animals dwarfs? Dwarves? So back in the day it was probably a normal dwarf Bigfoot (shorter legs means harder time hiding from humanity) that was born while mama Bigfoot was drinking bean's water during pregnancy.

So, first I never said I saw a bigfoot. I said I saw an animal, apparently a juvenile, that I could not indentify.

Second, the drawf deer I saw yesterday was up in Benton County near Garrison and not on my property, or anywhere near any of my property.

Reactions: Tom Paris
So, first I never said I saw a bigfoot. I said I saw an animal, apparently a juvenile, that I could not indentify.

Second, the drawf deer I saw yesterday was up in Benton County near Garrison and not on my property, or anywhere near any of my property.

I believe you, soybean.

• Haha
Reactions: JMSBFD

The first time you typed drawf I assumed it was a typo.

But twice??

ADVERTISEMENT