ADVERTISEMENT

Okay, HBOT... here's your chance to tell me everything I'm doing is wrong. Criticize my vacation agenda...

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
  • Saturday, August 31st - Fly to Las Vegas - Stay at Waldorf Astoria - Dinner and sleep

• Sunday, September 1st - One Day in Vegas

• Monday, September 2nd - Fly to Kona - Stay at Marriott Beach Resort in Waikoloa - Dinner and sleep

• Tuesday, September 3rd - explore resort/beach - maybe go shopping at the Queen's Marketplace - Sunset catamaran booze cruise

• Wednesday, September 4th - nothing planned during the day, but Manta Ray snorkel that night

• Thursday, September 5th - check out, rent a car, visit Kona and surrounding areas before heading north to various lookouts and waterfalls on the way to Hilo. If early, explore Hilo a bit before checking in at the Doubletree and an early dinner, then a quick drive to the Maunakea visitor center to see the sunset from the side of the tallest mountain in the world (measured from the base)!

• Friday, September 6th - VOLCANOES - Explore the National Park and points south of Hilo.

• Saturday, September 7th - Fly to Honolulu, check in at Hilton Hawaiian Village.

• Sunday, September 8th - nothing planned. Explore resort/Waikaki Beach and do whatever.

• Monday, September 9th - Pearl Harbor

• Tuesday, September 10th - Diamond Head hike

• Wednesday, September 11th - Rent a car, go to Waimea for the gardens/waterfall and attend the 12:30 Tao Luau. After the luau, continue to the North Shore, and then work our way back to Waikiki on the east side of Oahu stopping to see various lookouts and places of interest.

• Thursday, September 12th - Fly to Phoenix - Stay at Hilton Phoenix Airport

• Friday, September 13th - One day in Phoenix

• Saturday, September 14th - Fly home

Tell me where I screwed up. I can take it.

Last edited:
Looks amazing but you are spending the first 3 weekends of college football in an airplane.

I have that figured out! I'll be in the hotel in time for FSU's Labor Day night game.

In the hotel for Dolphins/Jags on Sunday at 7 a.m. 😮

In the hotel in Phoenix for the Bills @ Dolphins Thursday night game.

• Saturday, August 31st - Fly to Las Vegas - Stay at Waldorf Astoria - Dinner and sleep

• Sunday, September 1st - One Day in Vegas

• Monday, September 2nd - Fly to Kona - Stay at Marriott Beach Resort in Waikloloa - Dinner and sleep

• Tuesday, September 3rd - explore resort/beach - maybe go shopping at the Queen's Marketplace - Sunset catamaran booze cruise

• Wednesday, September 4th - nothing planned during the day, but Manta Ray snorkel that night

• Thursday, September 5th - check out, rent a car, visit Kona and surrounding areas before heading north to various lookouts and waterfalls on the way to Hilo. If early, explore Hilo a bit before checking in at the Doubletree and an early dinner, then a quick drive to the Maunakea visitor center to see the sunset from the side of the tallest mountain in the world (measured from the base)!

• Friday, September 6th - VOLCANOES - Explore the National Park and points south of Hilo.

• Saturday, September 7th - Fly to Honolulu, check in at Hilton Hawaiian Village.

• Sunday, September 8th - nothing planned. Explore resort/Waikaki Beach and do whatever.

• Monday, September 9th - Pearl Harbor

• Tuesday, September 10th - Diamond Head hike

• Wednesday, September 11th - Rent a car, go to Waimea for the gardens/waterfall and attend the 12:30 Tao Luau. After the luau, continue to the North Shore, and then work our way back to Waikiki on the east side of Oahu stopping to see various lookouts and places of interest.

• Thursday, September 12th - Fly to Phoenix - Stay at Hilton Phoenix Airport

• Friday, September 13th - One day in Phoenix

• Saturday, September 14th - Fly home

Tell me where I screwed up. I can take it.
Too short. Find another place with real vacation time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT