ADVERTISEMENT

Okie St Grades

I'm reading Lee may have had that nasty flu going around. However, we know how that comes up in wrestling alot. We just got over it, I can't imagine wrestling Picc in that state or even walking to the shitter.

Reactions: DirkTang1
Wilke will likely score close to AA points at 197 at the very least. Bowman likely will not at 184. Why would you think it is a good idea to take out a higher points scorer at a higher weight?

Think about it mathematically.

What do you think Bowman would score at 84? Call that W.
What do you think Wilke would score at 97? Call that X.
What do you think Downey would score at 84? Call that Y.
What do you think Downey would score at 97? Call that Z.

What is Y-W?
What is Z-X?

What is greater?

Unless you somehow come up with (Y-W)>(Z-X) that opinion is monumentally retarded. It is arguable that even coming up with (Y-W)>(Z-X) is monumentally retarded, but that at least could be defended.

If you had started with a....b....c...&....d

I might be able to explain something..........

but.i'm just lost right now............
4fvgdaq_th.gif

He is right out of High School with a major injury to his knee, He just beat a returning All American 10-5 (a dominating win). We shall see how he fares against Tomasello this week. Go Hawks!!!
I'm starting to think Tomasello might not wrestle Lee next Sunday. After he dismantled Lizard last week... why jeopardize a top seed at conference tourney? I'm probably wrong, but I don't see what tOSU gains from wrestling Tomasello vs Lee.

I'm reading Lee may have had that nasty flu going around. However, we know how that comes up in wrestling alot. We just got over it, I can't imagine wrestling Picc in that state or even walking to the shitter.

Watched the Lee post match interview on Track. No coughing, sneezing, wheezing, red nose, runny nose. Nothing. He looked fine and his voice sounded fine. So no...........

Shouldn't you be getting your hair braided or soumtin.....

Reactions: Gutt15
Watched the Lee post match interview on Track. No coughing, sneezing, wheezing, red nose, runny nose. Nothing. He looked fine and his voice sounded fine. So no...........

Thanks for the diagnosis Dr. KWood. We all know people recover from flu fatigue imediately after losing the cough and fever symptoms.

Finally back to Marion after going to IC from DT Chicago (toddler bday party). My thoughts:

Marinelli is strongest 165 guy on the planet.

Turk, I hope this makes you go insane the rest of the year and realize your potential.

Lee and Kem looked a little gassed. I think it’s emotion. What a place Carver can be. No worries.

Brandon, “The Iowa Way” baby. Loved him having an approach to get the tech. His match is my highlight.

Stoll is the teams Oak tree. I enjoy his demeanor. The injuries put fire in him. After watching Coon Friday night he can make it to Saturday night.

Gunther/Cash/Bowman have to realize what they can mean. I’ll leave it at that.

What a blast Carver was. Feels like it’s been awhile. I want to do it again tomorrow!

Go Hawks.

125: B
133: D
141: C-
149:A+
157: C
165:A-/B+
174: F
184: A
197: D
Hwt: B

Lee is fine just beat #4 finisher from last year by 5. Laux was out there to keep it close and failed. Turk needed to open up Heil was spent. Might be Soaring Eagles best match against a top 10 wrestler. Can't believe I am saying this but Kem needs to pace himself better. The Bull just made a Huge statement! Gunther ugh, Young maybe smaller but I guarantee you he is more offensive. I'd rather see a guy go down trying. Bowman should get a underdog mask like the Eagles did and where it around campus. Cash got beat by 3rd best kid at his weight not to concerned with that match. Stoll is gonna have a few matches like that from time to time. He is still 3rd best heavy out there.

Wilke will likely score close to AA points at 197 at the very least. Bowman likely will not at 184. Why would you think it is a good idea to take out a higher points scorer at a higher weight?

Think about it mathematically.

What do you think Bowman would score at 84? Call that W.
What do you think Wilke would score at 97? Call that X.
What do you think Downey would score at 84? Call that Y.
What do you think Downey would score at 97? Call that Z.

What is Y-W?
What is Z-X?

What is greater?

Unless you somehow come up with (Y-W)>(Z-X) that opinion is monumentally retarded. It is arguable that even coming up with (Y-W)>(Z-X) is monumentally retarded, but that at least could be defended.
I'm not convinced of the James PDIII train.
B-man scores 0 at 184
Wilke might get 8 at 97
James gets 16 maybe at 84
James gets about 9 at 97

To be clear - B-man will not score even 1 point

Yeah, we didn't have any of those symptoms. Just weakness, nausea and it coming out of the roof and the basement. My kid made weight with ease, but could hardly raise his arms from fatigue.

I don't have hair, but GableEdge had his done last night if you're confused or just trying to play the part of a racist.

Don't f*** with me with dumb stuff. I'm done being combative on here.

Last edited:
I'm not convinced of the James PDIII train.
B-man scores 0 at 184
Wilke might get 8 at 97
James gets 16 maybe at 84
James gets about 9 at 97

To be clear - B-man will not score even 1 point

Bowman would likely be a 1-2 or 2-2 potential.

You're a monumental piece of shit with your offensive language.. Not wasting another thought on you.

So I told you why you were wrong and then you responded with cursing and insults? Rather interesting. What language was offensive, though, if I may ask? I'll try to be better.

So I told you why you were wrong and then you responded with cursing and insults? Rather interesting. What language was offensive, though, if I may ask? I'll try to be better.

Wrong about what, exactly?? And if you don't know you're even dumber than you come off.

Well, Lee verified his Achilles Heel today. Concrete blocks in his feet or slow reaction time. It's become a pattern now. Easy to scout, don't tie up with him, shoot from outside and stall your ass off on bottom. Only the best wrestlers will be able to take advantage of it, but it's there. Sadly, I only think he'll be a three timer.
I disagree. He only appears slow on his feet late in a match when his gas take is on empty. He will adjust his weight cutting/diet and improve his conditioning. His foot speed is awesome in the first period.

I disagree. He only appears slow on his feet late in a match when his gas take is on empty. He will adjust his weight cutting/diet and improve his conditioning. His foot speed is awesome in the first period.

Meh, whatever. I've watched more than one match where it has been an issue. Uh, Midlands.

I'm going to drop it now, because I have a tattoo of him on my neck.

I'm starting to think Tomasello might not wrestle Lee next Sunday. After he dismantled Lizard last week... why jeopardize a top seed at conference tourney? I'm probably wrong, but I don't see what tOSU gains from wrestling Tomasello vs Lee.
RESPECT.

Reactions: Dagboi
So you and Ironside would put yet another undersized guy into the lineup and you think Bowman > Wilcke?
I think PD places higher at 97 than 84 due to the caliber of the competition.

Not yet sold on Wilcke as an AA, even at a very weak weight. He has SV wins over Warner and #13 Mattiace, but he looked like crap against #4 Weigel. (He is still vastly improved vs. this time last year.)

It's a moot point as PD is going 184.

But, yes, I do agree with Ironside, thanks for asking.

Didn't heonly get taken down once at Midlands and that was late in the 3rd period?

True. When it counted and he should have been ready. He needs to start doing the John Smith and not plant his feet when a shot is inevitable.

How about whats right for the sport! This type of shit is what is partly killing it. Everyone, EVERYONE wants to see these 2 square off and the wrestling world deserves it!

I think Tom Ryan took a lot of crap from his own fans for holding out BoJo last year against Hall. I don't see him holding out NaTo at home this time around.

He's wrestling with a torn ligament. Of course he doesn't trust it. Wrestled very well though.

We just beat a good team as an underdog and I think your average grade is a C-. Ok.

A torn ligament? Damn. Pretty tough cat for such an injury. Doesn't trust it? If he didn't trust it, Jesse Donneworth wouldn't put him out there. It was rather apparent today---he trusts it. Better put----perhaps you don't.

Next time I get cleaned up you can come along and we'll get your vagina cleaned up you bi-polar bisexual. You're like a child on this board, that's what makes you fun.

I must have watched a different match. I thought Turk was very active especially against an elite counter wrestler.
Yeah Turk was just outmatched - he went out and did his job. Heil has had some lung issues this year - would have been nice to see him pushed a little harder.

Yeah, we didn't have any of those symptoms. Just weakness, nausea and it coming out of the roof and the basement. My kid made weight with ease, but could hardly raise his arms from fatigue.

I don't have hair, but GableEdge had his done last night if you're confused or just trying to play the part of a racist.

Don't f*** with me with dumb stuff. I'm done be combative on here.

Yeah......I rather doubt you're done being combative. That seems to be your main schtick here.

Yup, pretty poor effort. You gotta give yourself a chance to win a close match. Do something! Do anything! Look at what Bowman did, he let the fur fly today.

Pretty unimpressed by Cash today too. He got off one really good shot at end of P1 but otherwise was completely controlled.
Bad match up for cash - cash is very strong and athletic - weigal is more so. Nullified his advantage there.

Reactions: 750075 and TarpHawk
Yeah Turk was just outmatched - he went out and did his job. Heil has had some lung issues this year - would have been nice to see him pushed a little harder.
Watching in the 3rd, you could almost see the realization come across Turks face that he could wrestle with Heil, wish it would of happened sooner, but my hope is that helps propel this weight into the next level of performance...

Reactions: FLhawkFan
Next time I get cleaned up you can come along and we'll get your vagina cleaned up you bi-polar bisexual. You're like a child on this board, that's what makes you fun.

Yeah......I rather doubt you're done being combative. That seems to be your main schtick here.

I told my wife you're the nicest, fun guy on here. I won't be combative with you again, my WORD on that. It's not schtick, it's just me. When the mods decide I'm done, I'll be done.

Reactions: Gobblin
I told my wife you're the nicest, fun guy on here. I won't be combative with you again, my WORD on that. It's not schtick, it's just me. When the mods decide I'm done, I'll be done.

Well................OK

It has been at least a week since I've been called a Racist, bi-polar bi-sexual and in need of a douche....................
4fvgdaq_th.gif

But since you told your wife..........you good.

OBTW...........PICS..........

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT